Quantcast

taco tuesday gfmt

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
:wave:

Having some pretty nice weather this week. I "should" go for a ride. Doubtful it will happen though.

Since it is taco Tuesday, I will have to find some for lunch.

Loading up my Grizzly, apparently @Westy has a mint x-box 360 to trade, I just have to drive 35 or so hours. . . totally worth it.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

No idea what's on tap, but it can't be good. Rain until Friday, but at least the bulk of it headed south. No complaints, yet.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Changed the oil in the car last night and found what looks like the start of critter nest under the engine cover. Will keep an eye on it, but seemed odd as none of the foam on the cover was chewed and there was no poop. :confused:

Oh well. Tuesderp.

Lots of work to do, so little time. And by that I mean, yeah there is lots of work, but I aint staying late or working on the weekend like these other weirdos.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Mmmmm Taco Tuesday eh. I guess I will make a batch of tortillas tonight and fill then with tasty bits then was them down with beer

Scattered showers in the forecast so I will sip my espresso in celebration before heading off to the Delta for work today

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Sunny again! House stuff today. Quick trip to the Depot later. The DSO will be happy, as she gets to go with. She loooooooves the car!
Coffee, pooping, dog walking to come first.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
my friends

please spare a thought for me. I am suffering from a man-cold today and thus am no doubt experiencing the worst discomfort humankind can endure

thank you for your sympathy and donations

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
my friends

please spare a thought for me. I am suffering from a man-cold today and thus am no doubt experiencing the worst discomfort humankind can endure

thank you for your sympathy and donations
I send you my thoughts AND prayers

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...

gonefirefightin

free wieners
We got winners, we got losers
Chain smokers and boozers
And we got yuppies, we got bikers
We got thirsty hitchhikers

I judo chop in your general direction,

Looking at a couple more listings for a fixxer to work on while I wait for this Geriatric county to get their turds in a bundle and issue permits. Found a few that fit the bill but still undecided, not much inventory here.

In other news,

looks as is the rain and paused, wanna pull my finger?