Quantcast

taco tuesday gfmt

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
It's so sad when you see somebody do a cool trick on a scooter. A scooter is just a big two wheel roller blade.
There are no cool tricks on a scooter. Someone may have dosed you with some low grade hallucinogens. If the furniture just talks a little then nothing to worry about. But if the coffee table starts making valid points, seek help.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Seriously. I usually start my day with grabbing the nightly build, installing it, and run through the smoke tests. This morning I was still chasing issues from yesterday and fixes for that haven't been checked in yet, so no major changes, right? At lunch by boss decided to grab it and install it. Oops, you can't. The install hangs loading the USB driver. The install is running off USB flash drive. :rofl:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Nah - there's no need for anything wider than 110mm for any Colorado storm.

I should probably take my 106's with me this weekend. :cool:
I was quite happy with my new 116s on Sunday

:)

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Qualified 6th (of 33); finished 7th; PR during qualifying. Teen League is getting warmed up for the onslaught.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
well shit. wife and 13yo were messing around and they crashed into each other. after a lot of screaming and a 911 call ems finally came and after ct scans and mris at the er, it was determined that she has a fractured vertebrae in her neck. thankfully full motion everywhere and only mild tingling in arms. transfer to main hospital, and a diffrerent ct scan now to see if veins/ligaments affected. surgery tomorrow am. i'm with @rideit on the "so 24 is gonna challenge '23 for shittyness, eh?" train...

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
well shit. wife and 13yo were messing around and they crashed into each other. after a lot of screaming and a 911 call ems finally came and after ct scans and mris at the er, it was determined that she has a fractured vertebrae in her neck. thankfully full motion everywhere and only mild tingling in arms. transfer to main hospital, and a diffrerent ct scan now to see if veins/ligaments affected. surgery tomorrow am. i'm with @rideit on the "so 24 is gonna challenge '23 for shittyness, eh?" train...
dayum son!

hope everything checks out

in the meantime, you know, during surgery, might want to interrogate that 13 year old to investigate any long harbored ill will

can't trust anyone these days

Last edited:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
dayum that sucks. healing vibes to the wife

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Muchas ouchas!

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Dayum dude, that sucks. Hoping the best for y'all.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
No tacos but Dürum (as close as you can get w/o a real mexican place here). :(

@jstuhlman : ouch, good luck to wife, hope all goes well!

Shit. Best to you and yours.