Quantcast

Take your hands out of your pockets!

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
since someone revisited my old fight thread, i thought i'd throw in a funny "war story" that happened a few months ago.

it's around 10pm and my partner and i are riding in one of our more active housing developments (i work in the housing authority unit, aka: projects police).
we're hanging out on a small cut through trail that goes from the projects to a low income apartment complex. there are "no trespassing" signs all along the fence and there is always a huge hole cut into said fence, usually within hours of the monthly hole repair.
so we're sitting in our little hiding spot on our bikes when we see two dudes walking towards us. i immediately recognize one of the subjects as a regular who is banned from the property but rarely gives me any problems so i usually just give him the "you know better" and let him on his way. my partner deals with the other dude while i'm talking with the regular when i hear my partner say "take your hands out of your pockets." (something we do for safety reasons when approaching an unknown person on the street to ensure they don't have any weapons in their hands)

so after my partner asks him to remove his hands i hear him say "i can't do that". my partner immediately unholsters and gives the command again, thinking that the dude may be armed; after all, "i can't do that" is kind of a suspicious thing to say to some cops for such a simple command, especially on a dark trail at night. i then draw my taser and put the laser on the dude's chest and command him to show me his hands; he again replies, " i can't do that!". so by this point we're thinking that this is going very badly. i then ask the dude, "why can't you do that?!" and he says...

"i'm holding my dick man! i'm gonna piss all over myself if i show you my hand!" (his right hand was deep inside is pant pocket)

i told him that he needed to prove it so i directed him to turn away from us and piss on the tree. he immediately turned away and let the river flow! :rofl: :rofl:
oh man... after everyone's voices came down an octave we all had a quiet laugh and the two dudes were sent on their way with just a warning not to use the "no trespassing" cut through anymore.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I'm actually on my way to Vegas next week to take my entry to the academy tests.
Next week going to Sac to take the border patrol test.
I'd really like to stay in the Reno/Tahoe area, but I hear a rumor that the new openings in the PD are only going to be filled laterally.

That all beings said, at least he wasn't playing pocket pool.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Reminds me of warning the subject of a search not to be alarmed when I swept his crotch, back-to-front.

"Don't YOU be alarmed" was his response, which pretty much set the search back about 45 seconds while we all recovered from laughing.