Quantcast

talk about buying my m1 frame at massanutten

farrell

Monkey
Aug 24, 2004
DC
I was talking to someone at massanutten who was interested in buying my M1 frame but now I cant remember his user name (damn rocks to the head). Young guy, on a green fsr (I think), with a sweet hydraulic rim brake on the back, lives in manassas . Well if you are you and you remember talking to me send me a pm. Or if any one else knows the guy I'm talking about let me know his user name, or let him know I'm lookin for him.

Da Monkey

Chimp
Oct 4, 2004
Virginia
he works at performance in manassas i think did he have a kingpin front fork on it? his sn is like vdub somethin i cant rembmeber something bout his VW tho lol

vwmtnbiker

Monkey
May 15, 2004
manasscrack
hey whats up, been too busy with work lately to get on here....heh yeah that "sweet" brake of mine blew up halfway through my second practice run....great stuff there.

farrell

Monkey
Aug 24, 2004
DC
that sux, did you race on saturday, I never saw you there that day. you still interested in buying the m1 from me ?

vwmtnbiker

Monkey
May 15, 2004
manasscrack
hey, yeah didnt get it fixed so i didnt race...i just pm'ed you about the frame tho...my friend rob is actually very interested in it...he'd probably get more use out of it anyway...for now i just slapped a 24 and a disc conversion on the back of the fsr and its a ghetto-a$$ big hit for now

Da Monkey

Chimp
Oct 4, 2004
Virginia
vw dont u live in manassas? i gots a real big hit if u want me to i can bring it up to performance and show u how i roll lol...also i need my wheels trued up for it cuz they are jacked up!!