Quantcast

talk to me people!!!!!!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
Why dont we talk about how I OWNED you on the way up trail #1? :eviltongu

i owned you on number nine. actually that big ass puddle owned you at the end. are those pics up on freeridesouth yet?

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Skookum said:
pinochle....... game for the smart or game for the old....
Well I'm old and dumb and I don't know how to play pinochle. That probably answers the question but I'm too dumb to figure it out and too old to care.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
biggins said:
i owned you on number nine. actually that big ass puddle owned you at the end. are those pics up on freeridesouth yet?
I let you and your big DH bike by. I didn't want to further damage your fragile ........... That was a small lake, not a puddle. Is it SOO hard to yell... Stay right!

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Ridemonkey said:
Don't do it. If you whore all those posts today I'm gonna delete 2 for every one you post.
haha that's not very sporting.
can someone be frozen regardless of activity? That'd be cool....

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Ridemonkey said:
Don't do it. If you whore all those posts today I'm gonna delete 2 for every one you post.
HAHAHA! Dang, and here I was trying to whore myself to get to a meager 400 posts. Dang, I am still such a noob.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
I let you and your big DH bike by. I didn't want to further damage your fragile ........... That was a small lake, not a puddle. Is it SOO hard to yell... Stay right!

no not very difficult to yell it just waaaaaay more fun to watch you haul as into it instead. that was an enormous puddle.

J

JRB

biggins said:
no not very difficult to yell it just waaaaaay more fun to watch you haul as into it instead. that was an enormous puddle.

One night we were doing a ride and I came around a corner and turns out the lake was up. Stopped with the front wheel in the lake and both dudes behind me ran into one another and crashed. I would've yelled lake if I had known.

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
biggins said:
Good thing I can swim (being from FL and all) cause I saw the speed at which you all rushed to my rescue :think: :nuts: :think:

I could of drowned. How funny would it of been then? :nope:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
dude this puddle was huuuuuge to. it would have swallowed a well bult 4x4 with no worries. bwwwaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha! we didnt help cause we were waitin on the camera to take a pic. man you were gettin pissed to.

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
biggins said:
dude this puddle was huuuuuge to. it would have swallowed a well bult 4x4 with no worries. bwwwaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha! we didnt help cause we were waitin on the camera to take a pic. man you were gettin pissed to.

I wasn't getting pissed I was SLIPPING! How long was I supposed to hold onto the side of that stupid puddle?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Skookum said:
Jumpin the puddles feelin the flow.... yes yes all good things
puddles are circles, it's circular yes
doin the bull dance, feelin tha flow, workin it, workin it.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
you should post a rump pic of your girlfriend. actually i need a protege to train in case anything happens to me i can live on in remembrance. there is a thread on mtbr.com that a guy says he checks in here daily just to see what i have ass an avatar. IM WORLDWIDE BEEEEOTCH

dhtahoe

I LOVE NORBA!!!!
Feb 4, 2002
Flying Low Living Fast
biggins said:
you should post a rump pic of your girlfriend. actually i need a protege to train in case anything happens to me i can live on in remembrance. there is a thread on mtbr.com that a guy says he checks in here daily just to see what i have ass an avatar. IM WORLDWIDE BEEEEOTCH
I would but this damn 75x75 pixel thing never lets me post new avitars.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
dhtahoe said:
I would but this damn 75x75 pixel thing never lets me post new avitars.
are you saying her butt wont fit? lol. send me a pic i'll size it for ya and make it fit.

dhtahoe

I LOVE NORBA!!!!
Feb 4, 2002
Flying Low Living Fast
Nice try................ I'm not walking into that. My photo program is new to me. I can resize by pixels but can't figure out how to change the res. It still says file too big