Quantcast

tammy

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
Back on topic:

Bummer news from the Donahugh camp, Tamster busted herself up a couple days ago - concussed, toofs knocked out, chin split. Just in time to look extra purdy for her birthday tomorrow.

Healing vibes and birthday cheer T!

Beast

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Where the riding is good
Back on topic:

Bummer news from the Donahugh camp, Tamster busted herself up a couple days ago - concussed, toofs knocked out, chin split. Just in time to look extra purdy for her birthday tomorrow.

Healing vibes and birthday cheer T!
Hope all is well! The park was so packed that night I didn't even see it happen, or see them leaving for the ER . . . just heard the aftermath. Sounds like she was getting straight rowdy on a big wallride at Woodward Denver. Anywho, Tammy rocks, end of story. :agree:

scag

Monkey
Nov 19, 2004
so far its been a thread of out of focus shots..but damn female tobogs...

pictures of chicks ripping and this guy is complaining about IQ..... no homo?

A couple of them are soft, but i'm not seeing any so OOF that its worth even opening your mouth about. I'm dying to see all your amazingly sharp shots...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
so far its been a thread of out of focus shots..but damn female tobogs...
:blah:

Not everyone is fortunate enough to know or afford professional photogs. Some people are too busy riding, or building, or putting on backyard jams. Glad to see Tammy has her priorities straight!

Sucks to hear she got busted up! Healing vibes being sent!

ApolloCreed

Chimp
Feb 3, 2009
Hanover, PA
scag- Yes I'm a homo. PM me for samples of my work, toughness

jonKranked- i'm not a true pro but I do get paid, I don't know her but I'd offer my services for free, not everyday you see a girl ride like she does.

eaterofdog- I am picky, elitist bitch..50/50 on that one.

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
Happy Birthday Tammified Gangsta Lean! [edit: in two days, I meant....not today... d'oh! Lousy sponsors not remembering correct birthdates...]

Last edited:

aaronrocker

Monkey
Aug 7, 2008
Washington State
Oh man you got me! come on guys admit he got me good, oh I'm such a bitch :weee:

What ever happened to Emily Johnston? She's a ripper too.
lol, he did get you, admit it, punk.

start a thread of your own and show the internet your not a bitch. its the only way out of this while saving your internet self some dignity, not that it really matters, its the internets afterall

ApolloCreed

Chimp
Feb 3, 2009
Hanover, PA
lol, he did get you, admit it, punk.

start a thread of your own and show the internet your not a bitch. its the only way out of this while saving your internet self some dignity, not that it really matters, its the internets afterall
I listen to punk music, sometimes..

OMFGZZZZ there is no way out!! How will I ever save face on t3h interweb!?!? I so scared to start my pic thread...what..if..someone...make..a...comment (bites nails)

You're right it doesn't matter. Now everyone get back on topic because I won't stop if you keep talking bout meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :fans: