Quantcast

Tape Worm today (Wed)

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
I have my bike with me at work, and plan to squeeze in a ride at Tape before it gets dark. If anyone wants to go, let me know! :D

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Sounds like fun, but I'm hitting Ed's after work for a anniversary ride with Kevin.

One time you should come up north and check out St. Ed's. It's a nice change from Tape

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Snacks said:
Sounds like fun, but I'm hitting Ed's after work for a anniversary ride with Kevin.

One time you should come up north and check out St. Ed's. It's a nice change from Tape
I have to stick with Tape until the day light gets longer...I can't make it up north in time before it's dark! :angry: I haven't been able to ride in the last 3 months, so Tape is good training too. I will make it up one of these days to ride with you out there. I have rode there with Carolyn a couple times.

Qman

Monkey
Feb 7, 2005
I can make it by 5ish.5:15?...is it still light out then?
I have an HID so if you don't have a light, we should be ok if it's the last part...

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Qman said:
I can make it by 5ish.5:15?...is it still light out then?
I have an HID so if you don't have a light, we should be ok if it's the last part...
I went out there and started riding around 4:45 and got done at 5:30ish which isn't too bad since I was able to get Tape and Parasite in! It was starting to get dark at the end of Parasite :eek: I wonder if I saw you out there..I saw a few guys riding...lots of people heading up the hill when I was leaving...they must all have lights :(

Qman

Monkey
Feb 7, 2005
If I had a bigger lunch, I probably would have followed thru with my Tapeworm motivation but shortly after I posted that, I realized I was starving then a friend called to see if I wanted to grab some dinner. I'll try to catch you next time.

I don't think I'm working tomorow and I need to run an errand in Renton so I was thinking I'd bring my bike and get a loop in since the weatherpeople seem to think the sun is going away after tomorrow. Time is negotiable if anyone wants to join.

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Qman said:
If I had a bigger lunch, I probably would have followed thru with my Tapeworm motivation but shortly after I posted that, I realized I was starving then a friend called to see if I wanted to grab some dinner. I'll try to catch you next time.

I don't think I'm working tomorow and I need to run an errand in Renton so I was thinking I'd bring my bike and get a loop in since the weatherpeople seem to think the sun is going away after tomorrow. Time is negotiable if anyone wants to join.
I plan on riding Friday as well. It will be after work again. So probably 4:30ish. I'm the girl with the new purdy trans blue Santa Cruz Superlight. I will be with a guy (husband :love: ) who rides a forest green Giant Rain. Hope to see you out there.

Fire Rider

Chimp
Sep 15, 2004
Kent "Upper E. side"
You are a super stealthy rider! I was there at the same time, but I did not see you till I got back to the truck.
I do have light to ride at night but it's not really my thing. So I just try to ride as much as I can before it gets dark. Why-O-Why do we need to spring forward and fall back???It's so irritating!

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Fire Rider said:
You are a super stealthy rider! I was there at the same time, but I did not see you till I got back to the truck.
I do have light to ride at night but it's not really my thing. So I just try to ride as much as I can before it gets dark. Why-O-Why do we need to spring forward and fall back???It's so irritating!
I agree! I am going today (by myself now :mad: ). Hope I see someone out there!