Quantcast

tatoo demo7 - enter at your own risk !

ilfreerider

Monkey
Oct 3, 2003
israel
until now i wasnt sure ,but now i just know spec designer is a spy for one of the rivales (i just dont know how he was able to convince the managment that this looks ok for sale) .there is no other way to explain this :

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Ugh. Frikken' hideous. At least the Argyle/multicolored themes are decent (at best). This looks like a 12 year old kid's bike with an ugly inconsistent sticker kit. :looney:

no skid marks

Monkey
Jan 15, 2006
ACT Australia
Is the bird meant to be a swallow and isn't that a jail(gaol) tat meaning something.Also doesn't the spider web mean something also. I know a black tear means you killed someone.
That looks so lame it's not even funny.

LukeD

Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
Massachusetts
what.....the....f*ck.....??? i'm not sure whether that's a piss poor attempt at something supposedily badass (prison tattoos) or just an amazing colaberation of random sh*t....which still looks horrible. just my professional airbrush artist opinion.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
.Pit Steelers. said:
not sure what all you guys are talking about, but that bike is very very nice. You guys dont wanna be diffrent (eh)
different is one thing.

flamin ghey pansy is something else completely.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
does it have a winnie the poo right above it's vagina, or its star sign just above its ass crack?

cause that's really cool, you know.

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
What a bunch of straight edge nerds. A bike shouldn't look all frat boy pretty, let it be edgy and unique. You guys probably put bike company stickers on your bikes so you'll be cool. Awesome. If riding bikes is about fitting in to a standard, I quit right now. Have fun on your cookie cutter, boringly colored pro-imitation bike. Let's hear it for a company that isn't afraid to break the mold on lame, drab-colored, boring bikes that all look the same.

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
look at the 07 norco paint jobs, those are sick, or graphics like on the X series of Redline bmx bikes, they're unique and not "drab", cookie cutter bikes are gay, but so are hack jobs.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
I swear, I could puke on a Demo, clearcoat it, put it on the interweb, and there would still be some Specialized fanboys loving it.

:rolleyes:

no skid marks

Monkey
Jan 15, 2006
ACT Australia
It lacks any artistic,rebelious,street cred quality whatsoever,it's not unique it's more marketing crap. If you want unique then do it yourself but buying some companies idea of unique and trying to pretend your cool for riding it is just as lame as racer boy stickers. Paint it yourself if you want unique. I just pull all the stickers off and thrash the **** out of it and it gets much more cool unique style than any corprate marketing garbage. Those stickers are so pathetic, it has to be a joke,specialized dudes are laughing their heads off at us right now especially the noobs that like it.

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
no skid marks said:
It lacks any artistic,rebelious,street cred quality whatsoever

As does any store bought mountain bike when you really get down to it. For a corporate company full of ass hat warranty policies and a huge marketing department, I think it's a good step forward. Wonder where those frames are going to be breaking.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
SteezyWeezy said:
yea, i think its ****ing money, who wants to look like everyone else?
but it's what you'll look like on it, that's questionable.

there's enough pretty boy posers running around with squeaky clean d.h. bikes , that they're afraid to get a scratch on.
without some lace wearin fruitcake showin up on that abomination.

:banghead:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I'm sorry, but that honestly looks like a sixth-generation hand-me-down ridden by a 13 year old that rattle canned his bike for the third time and stuck any sticker he could find on it to make it look better.

White on poopstain brown on black with a touch of red is NOT a good color combination. Not like that at least. Fair enough you want a unique color for your ride, but I WILL laugh at you if you ride a bike with a fairy sticker on it (see shock mount).

jbogner

Monkey
May 8, 2006
Fort Collins, CO
The person who buys that tattoo demo is the same one who buys Green Day t-shirts at the Hot Topic store in the mall, and calls themselves a "punk." Credibility = 0.

If Specialized wanted to do tattoo right, they would have hired an actual tattoo artist to come up with something interesting, rather than just the "cut-and-paste-out-of-the-flash-book" look that they're going with.