Quantcast

Tatoo's of something you like/love...

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
back to the subject, i have a sprocket on my right leg and getting a whole back piece done and all the things i enjoy/love. won't be done till xmas probaly. getting work done every week too.
i guess i'll post some pics when i get home, if anyone cares...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
DHS said:
back to the subject, i have a sprocket on my right leg and getting a whole back piece done and all the things i enjoy/love. won't be done till xmas probaly. getting work done every week too.
i guess i'll post some pics when i get home, if anyone cares...
Cool.

I have thought about it, but it just comes down to do you want to live with it for the rest of your life. I could never understand the people who have just random sh!t all over their body without any thought.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
N8 said:
Apparently love makes people do stupid stuff to their bodies...
It must be tough being as perfect as you are. In addition you have been tasked by God himself to judge everyone. You've got it rough N8.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Ciaran said:
It must be tough being as perfect as you are. In addition you have been tasked by God himself to judge everyone. You've got it rough N8.

You do know that there really is no 'god' right?

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
N8 said:
You do know that there really is no 'god' right?
I'm telling the republicans you said that. You will be whisked off by men in dark suits to a re-education camp.

And you call yourself a conservative!

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
stevew said:
How about this...
If VW's were my thing (and they kinda are...I have a Westfalia obsession) I would totally get that tattoo. I have a tattoo of the logo of my favorite band on my back. I have no regrets about getting it, other than the fact that the guy who did it (13 years ago) was kind of a hack and it doesn't look that great. It's one out of 7 I have currently.

rcoh

Chimp
Jun 2, 2005
I have Bad Religion/Crossbuster tattoo. I figured they have been my favourite band since i was 12 (now 27), I am not going to grow out of them.

That being said, I also have a Biohazard tattoo, which got after hanging out with Evan & the boys when they toured Australia with Slayer, & I don't care for Biohazard as much as I used to, but I still don't regret the tatt.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
I would like to get something bike related, but not too sure what...

Also, I would never get tats somewhere visible...not a good idea...

shocktower

Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Molalla Oregon
I have been thinking of a tattoo of my Alexa right after she died ,but i don`t think it`s me to get one ,I do`nt need one to remeber her any way :love: :love: :love: