Quantcast

Tattoo

Boxxer

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Dirty South
Like it or not, here she is... Im mostly a street rider but I wanted something to throw down a hill. Will finish the build in the next weeks.

Im usually known for cleaner colors and builds like the one below, but I wanted to go to the other end of style.

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
don't like the frame color, i wish they would have picked a color scheme to base around the red linkage piece, that's a nice touch. i love the street bike though.

Bearmntpicnic

Monkey
Oct 23, 2005
charlottesville
that thing is awful. The idea of having tattoo stickers on a bike is dumb, and having them randomely placed helter skelter on the fram looks like a four year old with ds did it. On another note they are all stereo typical trashy tattoos. And the pink/red linkage what is that.

Im sure she will ride awesome but that looks awful.

Don't listen to everyone crying about how ugly it is. If that bike rides anything like I think it will nobody will be able to tell what it looks like because you will be pinning it. brrraaapppp.

That totem looks ****ing massive:shocked:

nmn25

Monkey
Jun 12, 2006
portland or co springs
I must say, that is the worst paint job I have ever seen, I almost want to throw up. However, I do love the shape and look of the frame. I'm sure that bike will ride great. You just have to ride it fast enough so no one can make out the graphics.

Supa8

Monkey
May 3, 2002
Middle of MA
Its good to be different. Maybe take off some of the decals and group a few together so its lets the rest of the bike come through. I would have opted for the Tat version if it came as a full bike. Mine is still in process of being transformed.

coma13

Turbo Monkey
Feb 14, 2006
i wonder who's idea that was... and who at specialized said, "ok, that sounds cool, let's do it!"

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Your Fall Guy is one of the tastiest looking rigs I've seen in a long time.

Your new bike? Well, not so much, but it's gonna be a fun ride so enjoy.

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
i wonder who's idea that was... and who at specialized said, "ok, that sounds cool, let's do it!"
...and how about that Rogue stuff. Look like the DH shorts are swim trunks....

:disgust:

Cool bikes. Always find it funny that people have to be negative.

coma13

Turbo Monkey
Feb 14, 2006
...and how about that Rogue stuff. Look like the DH shorts are swim trunks....

:disgust:

Cool bikes. Always find it funny that people have to be negative.
Hey! Some of us have to ride DH to get to the local pool alright! :disgust1:

hahaha...

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
It's a Tonic Fab Fall Guy, on 24s.

www.tonicfab.com

I had one for a bit, just got a BMX bike and prefer it because it's got mad pop and it's not much less comfortable.

RimJobbed

Monkey
Apr 11, 2006
I just like that you let your bikes sit on the couch with you. I do too, they keep me all the company I need. And who really cares if they have dirty feet.

entropy138

Chimp
Feb 16, 2005
Its good to be different. Maybe take off some of the decals and group a few together so its lets the rest of the bike come through. I would have opted for the Tat version if it came as a full bike. Mine is still in process of being transformed.
Hey what's required to but a dual crown on a demo7?? I've got a 40 that I'd kind of like to keep - makes a build more financially doable for me. Thx.

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
Hey what's required to but a dual crown on a demo7?? I've got a 40 that I'd kind of like to keep - makes a build more financially doable for me. Thx.
just put the dual crown on, nothing required. it can take it..