Quantcast

TDF Stage 20

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
COmtbiker12 said:
On a side note, after an interview with John Kerry, John said that he loves OLN and has even started talking like Bob Roll and right afterwards Phil says "Well he must be the only Bob Roll fan I know of" Lol!!!:p ...sorry I thought it was funny.

4:22 p.m. - Armstrong is on route, with John Kerry riding in the Discovery team car with Johan Bruyneel.

I bet N8 is crying right now.

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
i almost won 100 bucks :)
i estimated before armstrong went out that he'd hit 1:12:35........right after the 2nd time check that was the estimated time based off the splits.....i was freaking out. why'd that fat ****er have to go and ruin me missing out on 100 bucks? why?

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
indieboy said:
i almost won 100 bucks :)
i estimated before armstrong went out that he'd hit 1:12:35........right after the 2nd time check that was the estimated time based off the splits.....i was freaking out. why'd that fat ****er have to go and ruin me missing out on 100 bucks? why?

He's a little busy worrying about wining his seventh straight tour, and it your $100 bet must have slipped his mind.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
That was a sporty little Time Trial that Razz threw down.
I have not seen a meltdown like that since Whitney Houston.
And those RM tour pros thought he was gonna give up less than 2:12. :devil:
Congrats to Lance.
Maybe next year we can have a close race.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Jeremy R said:
That was a sporty little Time Trial that Razz threw down.
He looked like some mountain bikers we know.....

The one I was glad to see do well was Beloki. I'm not sure he'll ever get back to where he was. But for him to finally finish a grand tour again has got to make him feel better.

J

JRB

I just watched Lance and Jan. Impressive by both of them. Props to a well fought Tour.