Quantcast

Team Giant/Hayes Bicycle Group Bike Check

PhilipW

Monkey
Mar 13, 2007
Leominster, MA
Thanks CK im super stoked on how the bike came out, not over done, i think we hit the nail on the head. AMERICA!

As for custom e13 rings? nah you can order them thru e13 yourself! thats one of their many rad colors that they are producing!

Gotta give hats off to PJ for the nicely written up press, wouldnt have been able to do that myself! Thanks Jammer!
True that! The blue color wasn't in on our first batch, but we've got them now. We've got a few different primary colors, so if anyone needs a new ring for this season...we've likely got somthing to match (yes, even purple).

The colors are a little more subdued in natural lighting (purple is more purpleish).

-philip

Last edited:

kidwithbike

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Hoboken, NJ
purple ano! those look so sweet!

can i get an ETA on argyle pattern to match my socks? that would be mint! haha

Honestly, Thanks so much Phillip, et al. @ E.13!

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
True that! The blue color wasn't in on our first batch, but we've got them now. We've got a few different primary colors, so if anyone needs a new ring for this season...we've likely got somthing to match (yes, even purple).

The colors are a little more subdued in natural lighting (purple is more purpleish).

-philip
Wow... I was not aware of this... I totally thought the blue was done by an outside vendor or custom ano shop.

So Phil - what is the entire g-ring rainbow at this point, and when will they be up on the site?

Shek - Werd! I forgot about the custom SDG saddles - THOSE are really cool lookin' too! SDG always does a killer job with their custom orders. Top-notch quality. :)

G30RG3ryan

Monkey
Feb 24, 2002
Sparta, NJ
Wow... I was not aware of this... I totally thought the blue was done by an outside vendor or custom ano shop.

So Phil - what is the entire g-ring rainbow at this point, and when will they be up on the site?

Shek - Werd! I forgot about the custom SDG saddles - THOSE are really cool lookin' too! SDG always does a killer job with their custom orders. Top-notch quality. :)
CK, all those parts are stock, guiderings and the SDG stuff. The guiderings are on the e*13 site.

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
yea what GR said!

You and everyone else in America should call up SDG and order one of these seats. Do America proud and help support our country and the bike industry!

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
Whoops - I hadn't been on e.thirteen's site in a few months... but the SDG saddle - I could SWEAR I checked their site yesterday and didn't see that "USA" one on there...

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
Whoops - I hadn't been on e.thirteen's site in a few months... but the SDG saddle - I could SWEAR I checked their site yesterday and didn't see that "USA" one on there...
correct, it will be out in the next week or so and ready to ship!

kidwithbike

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Hoboken, NJ
Hahaha, thats rich, funny image there.
why i oughta!

If my life is a cartoon you are like the Southern hillbilly version of the inept and feckless Elmer Fudd. no one cares what you say you bumbling goon.

Cant wait to hear you run your mouth at Massanutten! i will bring you a beer and a sammich so you shut up for a second to chew. I kid!

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Hahaha, thats rich, funny image there.
why i oughta!

If my life is a cartoon you are like the Southern hillbilly version of the inept and feckless Elmer Fudd. no one cares what you say you bumbling goon.

Cant wait to hear you run your mouth at Massanutten! i will bring you a beer and a sammich so you shut up for a second to chew. I kid!
Deal!

kidwithbike

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Hoboken, NJ
that seat really needs more red and maple leaves on it.
yeah if we didn't mind losing!

Originally Posted by Serial Midget
"No. Canadians are never the winner - it's in their constitution."

here in America we are all about winning gold medals, going fast, freedom, silicon, SUVs, and fast food.