Quantcast

Team Morewood in Action At Massanutten

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
The Team had an excellent showing at the Massanutten Yee Haw DH race this past weekend. On the men's side, the team had 3 place in the top 6 of the pro field and Lisa won the women's pro field.

Here are some snap shots of the fun.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
the podium shot with ryan on the side with his hands in the air, is too darn funny.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
dante said:
Ha, Nobby's almost as tall as the people who are higher on the podium than he is... :clue:
Yep, and nobody slipped Bosch the memo about the raising of the hands for the podium shot.:)

I remember every race I saw Nobman at last year, he was running 2.8 Michelins. I guess with that much leverage he needs them.
That dude is big.

TURBOLVR

Chimp
Feb 9, 2006
Wow. I get Morewood just looking at those photogs!
Who is that fancy lad with the fantastic smile? Looks
like a great ride.

offtheedge

Monkey
Aug 26, 2005
LB
wow, leave baring trees, rocks and what was that strange black stuff on the ground? Oh, soil is what that is........i miss the beast.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
EuroNewbie said:
Great pics,

Those Morewood riders rocked it over the weekend, you guys and girls make it look so easy.

It makes me want to go out and buy a Morewood
I heard a Demo 8 won the race and the guy on it just held on to the bars and it did everything for him.:trophy_br

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
Is Garrett holding the 1st place guys hand...how cute :p

Great job guys, I am psyched with the Morewood team, Myklak is coming back strong from her wrist thing and Garrett, well I am pretty sure he has a camping spot on the podium. Great work!