Quantcast

Teaser for "Pinned"

Jul 16, 2007
People keep asking when our video "Pinned" will be out and all I can say is very soon.We wanted to have it out by the end of summer but we had some delays due to the birth of a child.But it looks like we will be wrapping up the final edit this weekend and after that working on a distribution deal to get it out there.Here is a link to the trailer that we posted last May, you might have seen it before but here it is again.So enjoy and as soon as I know a release date I will post it. Thanks, bnc productions
the link http://bncproductions.net/mountainbiking.html

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
I was trying to decide whether or not I wanted to ride today but your trailer just answered the question. Can't wait for the full release!

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
Looks like plenty of CO/Rocky Mtn footage, which is always appreciated!

Who's the Mojo Wheels rider? The dude at the beginning that said he'd be "robbing banks or something crazy" sounds like Scymon (sp?), that crazy pol! Hahaha

Can't wait to see the full length!

klunky

Turbo Monkey
Oct 17, 2003
Scotland
Looks good but I only lasted about 10 seconds of that "music" before I had to turn it off. Is the film full of that sort of stuff?

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
That looks so good. I liked the music. The teaser made me want to go pin it right now, instead of being in class. :D
I can't wait for it to come out!

Jul 16, 2007
Looks good but I only lasted about 10 seconds of that "music" before I had to turn it off. Is the film full of that sort of stuff?
We have a wide range of music in this video. Some screaming, rapping and just plan old singing and even a country a tune.So we tried to mix it up as best we could.I hope there is a little something in there for everyone.

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
I would say it's an awesome trailer, but I'm too busy hanging onto Theo's nuts that I can't be bothered to offer such a compliment. ;)

godzilla

Chimp
Dec 19, 2005
Sweet!

R.K. - That is Szymon, there's a fair amount of him and other CO riders in the film. I've seen alot of the footage and it should be good stuff, on the scale of "Saving Private Ryan", "C.H.U.D." - or maybe even "Beaches".

I actually saw Szymon (Shi-moan, AKA Sizemon) Kowalski riding a roadbike in Evergreen the other day - wearing spandex, I'm not kidding. He told me he would kill me if I uttered a word of it to anyone, so I'd better not say any more - just that he was on the road, with hairy legs, in spandex. You know - LYCRA.

Don't tell anyone though - especially not to those racing DH in CO, he's got a rep to keep up, that spandex wearing Szymon Kowalski.

Last edited:

rockwool

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Filastin
Sweet!

R.K. - That is Szymon, there's a fair amount of him and other CO riders in the film. I've seen alot of the footage and it should be good stuff, on the scale of "Shaving Private Ryan", "C.H.U.D." - or maybe even "Beaches".
That's a good flick yo!

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
Sweet!

R.K. - That is Szymon, there's a fair amount of him and other CO riders in the film. I've seen alot of the footage and it should be good stuff, on the scale of "Saving Private Ryan", "C.H.U.D." - or maybe even "Beaches".

I actually saw Szymon (Shi-moan, AKA Sizemon) Kowalski riding a roadbike in Evergreen the other day - wearing spandex, I'm not kidding. He told me he would kill me if I uttered a word of it to anyone, so I'd better not say any more - just that he was on the road, with hairy legs, in spandex. You know - LYCRA.

Don't tell anyone though - especially not to those racing DH in CO, he's got a rep to keep up, that spandex wearing Szymon Kowalski.

Hahahaha nice one!

Looks like flyin' sizemon is taking his game to a whole nutha level!