Quantcast

teeter totter

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
It's done different ways, but if you really want it to last you have to invest in something like a real teeter hinge. With the kind of wear and tear of heavy use it's the only thing that'll last. If you want something short term, just use wood and guess and check, but make sure it's solid or you'll get yourself hurt.

bumby

Chimp
Sep 27, 2004
depending on width, I've always made a channel and made the stand to hold it tight together, and used a piece of reebar for my pivot. Just make sure the holes are tight also or you'll get a twist out of the teeter.I'll try to see if I can Find some pics.

habitatxskate

blah blah blah
Mar 22, 2005
i built a tempariarly one...the easiest is make a 15' foot long board about 2' wide...(it's about 2 to 3 feet high) make a triangle outta a thinker plywood.. about 2.5-3' feet wide..remember this is for temp. all you do it rope it on and remember to make sure u add some weight or make the beginnning a foot more foward.. rope the platform to the triangle...it'll take an hour and a hlf to do if you have the supplies...if you have questions email me or im me at habitatxskate