Quantcast

+ teh TGMT +

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
New tool chest, I has. Managed to get that thing into the back of Wifey's car. Just waiting for the neighbor to help me get it into it's feet.
IMG_20210909_190611_01.jpg

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
my legs. what happened to my legs? oh yeah, i'm in awful shape. disgraceful. need to ride moar.

one of my favorite parts of our ride today was when @rideit looked at the stats at the end and said something along the lines of "dang, that was only 15 miles?"

plus he got to have proper southern things like popeye's, cheerwine, and sweet tea.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
my legs. what happened to my legs? oh yeah, i'm in awful shape. disgraceful. need to ride moar.

one of my favorite parts of our ride today was when @rideit looked at the stats at the end and said something along the lines of "dang, that was only 15 miles?"

plus he got to have proper southern things like popeye's, cheerwine, and sweet tea.
Or hike with weight.

Fuckin love hearing that from Pisgah newbies. Milage is completely irrelevant out there. One of my first rides after
I moved up there was in Turkey Pen. Rode 3.5 hours and only went 8 miles. Took the cyclometer of the bars and went by time in the woods from then on.

Fried food and sugar, we got that covered for sure.

Sounds like ya'll had an awesome day in the Other Pisgah.