Quantcast

Temecula Race Video

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
You can't tell from the video but there was pretty thick sand in some spots. Keep in mind that this is a 24 hour race and some of the people are riding A LOT of miles and are tired.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Originally posted by Heidi
You can't tell from the video but there was pretty thick sand in some spots. Keep in mind that this is a 24 hour race and some of the people are riding A LOT of miles and are tired.
You could really see the sand at the end of the video... I was just kiddin', I know they were tired... I'll surely be regretting my smartass comments late in the Shenendoah 100 :monkey:

ghostrider

7034 miles, still no custom title
Jan 6, 2003
Shadows of Mt Boney, CA.
Echo, take my word for it, those downhill sections were steeper and more technical than the video lets on. You know that I can point a bike in the downhill direction, and these sections were quite challenging. And, I never crash, but I crashed twice here.

Cool video, Heidi, thanks for the link!

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
cool vid, those ridgeline decents look cool but i would have gone faster, crashed harder, but still faster:)
Maybe the should have switched to 2.3's (or bigger) on the front and ran a rigid fork?

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Originally posted by The Toninator
cool vid, those ridgeline decents look cool but i would have gone faster, crashed harder, but still faster:)
Maybe the should have switched to 2.3's (or bigger) on the front and ran a rigid fork?
A rigid fork would have sucked. Sucked big huge hairy monkey balls.