Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Go to your thread on MTBR.

Hit edit.

right click copy.

Go back here.

Start thread.

Paste.

You'll probably get more feedback, than just posting a link to eMpTy BeeR.

anthonysloan

Chimp
Sep 7, 2004
Here::

I was long overdue for a summer visit up to the Teton Valley of Idaho to visit my sister and check in on Rideit. So I packed up the family truckster and headed north.

I took the back way in, electing to keep Rock Springs at a comfortable remove. The route up from Rawlins through Lander and into Moran Junction is quite nice.

^Some pronghorn buttocks

Morrrrdor..er, the Grand Tetons. First view. You had to be some kinda hard up French trapper to look at that range of mountains and think "boobies."

X Ass and Grand Tetons, perhaps the most racy pic I've ever posted.

I met up with Wendell and Frank shortly after touchdown in the valley, and from my sister's house we headed out for a ride.

Very tasty local good were served up.

Here's just a teaspoonfull of the excellent trails at Horseshoe Creek:

And here's some random "Gosh this place is pretty" shots:

Kornphlake

Turbo Monkey
Oct 8, 2002
Portland, OR
Why would you want to drive around Rock Springs? There's a Wal-Mart there, and well, a Wal-Mart, oh yeah and some truck stop where my wife worked when she was in high school.

I wish I could make it to the Tetons, every time we head up that way we get stuck in Rock Springs visiting my wife's family, maybe avoiding Rock Springs like the plague was a good idea afterall.

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
Tetons are the most beautiful mountains in the US IMO. Too bad real estate there is only for the rich and famous. You need to be careful with your dogs there. Redneck white trash worthless mofos have been laying out poisoned meat to kill wolves and several dogs have died.