Quantcast

Thank you VA. Monkeys at Mudshoe

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
Saturday at Mudshoe we were dropped in on "sweet dreams" I think and a buddy blew the tire off his rim. We were S.O.L since we didn't have a pump or anything else to solve the problem. After some discussion, upon the horizon 4-5 riders emerged from the weather to gladly offer their aid. Its times like that when Ridemonkey comes in handy. I just wanted to say thanks and if you ever come to Windrock you've got a place in my truck. Oh, if you see me in the bar I own you a beer for helping out my buddy!

Oh, post up because I can't remember you names.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
virginia monkeys.

are they a native species, or were they accidentally introduced into the ecosystem ?

like when a circus train derails and a few animals escape and take over the natural habitat.

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
dhbuilder said:
virginia monkeys.

are they a native species, or were they accidentally introduced into the ecosystem ?

like when a circus train derails and a few animals escape and take over the natural habitat.
virginia monkey also known by their scientific classification as downhillius mudiana virginicus. A close relative to our species the downhillius windrockiana redneckus.:rofl:

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
spoke80 said:
Saturday at Mudshoe we were dropped in on "sweet dreams" I think and a buddy blew the tire off his rim. We were S.O.L since we didn't have a pump or anything else to solve the problem. After some discussion, upon the horizon 4-5 riders emerged from the weather to gladly offer their aid. Its times like that when Ridemonkey comes in handy. I just wanted to say thanks and if you ever come to Windrock you've got a place in my truck. Oh, if you see me in the bar I own you a beer for helping out my buddy!

That was my happy little group. Glad we could help. It was good meeting you guys and having to faces to put with screen names.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
spoke80 said:
virginia monkey also known by their scientific classification as downhillius mudiana virginicus. A close relative to our species the downhillius windrockiana redneckus.:rofl:
you learn something new every day.

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
spoke80 said:
haha, good sh*t!

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
spoke80 said:

I was the one with the red M1 who produced the first pump. It seems my pump is going bad so Dennis offered his. It was good to meet y'all!!! I met Doug (Profro) a couple years ago at the Norba Mudfest where the course totally sucked.

Mike

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
denjen said:
That was my happy little group. Glad we could help. It was good meeting you guys and having to faces to put with screen names.

YOUR group?

Since when did I belong to you? :D

I was the one on the GT DHi asking all the questions about Windrock, and not helping with the flat ;) :)

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
BigMike said:
YOUR group?

Since when did I belong to you? :D

I was the one on the GT DHi asking all the questions about Windrock, and not helping with the flat ;) :)
there's only one way to really find out about the rock.
need i say more ?