Quantcast

Thanks For a Great Season - Plattekill Bike Park - 2010 Race Schedule

jutny

Monkey
Jan 15, 2009
Montclair, NJ
So VooDooHoo is Geoff's dad... in that case: Thank you so much for selling me that tire at the gravity east race!!! I won my class at the Last chance for glory race on that tire.

Rider camaraderie FTW!

-Kurt

edit: i'd LOVE to come up and ride this weekend but I have an offer for some cash work, and considering I'm unemployed... I better take it so I have some prayer of racing next season, and skiing this winter :)

Eastern States Cup

Turbo Monkey
Feb 29, 2008
East Coast
same here but it wasn't my last run...................they're not illegal if...................

btw if the weather is good you may find me there this weekend

Eastern States Cup

Turbo Monkey
Feb 29, 2008
East Coast
It was a perfect weekend but it seemed weird without a foot of snow and I'd personally like to that all the NJ mountain riders that came up this weekend to sample downhill mtb.

Glad I could show some of you guys around and we'll be looking forward to seeing more of you next year !!

BUNKERCHUNKS

Monkey
Apr 8, 2008
EAST COAST
same here but it wasn't my last run...................they're not illegal if...................

btw if the weather is good you may find me there this weekend
Remember I have tthe truck to get us there to the summit. Poach runs !! just make sure you have have your new single pivot skills in check.OK...BIRON

Last edited:

batts65

Monkey
Aug 27, 2002
Upstate NY
Weather looks good for this weekend. Maybe we should all email Laz and see if he is willing to go one more weekend or even one more day???

Huck Banzai

Turbo Monkey
May 8, 2005
Transitory
I think he could be convinced if enough people show up willing to pay for a ticket... money talks ya know?
Sloshy! Yes! Weather looks passable, some extra rain come the weekend, but at night!

I can almost pedeal the bike with no one holding on, I dont want to stop now before the training wheels come off!!!!!!!!!