Quantcast

Thanks you BBTC

Crogers6569

Chimp
Jun 8, 2008
Just wanted to say thank you to all the friendly BBTC members I ran across today while riding. I met two ladies on the trail system over at saint Edwards, and then ventured down to collonade and ran into a few more members. Everyone was very friendly and informative.

Ill definately be joining up with teh BBTC in the near future for some rides and workdays at collonade. Now if someone can just coach me over my fears of taller ladder bridges.

Crogers6569

Chimp
Jun 8, 2008
I dont look down just wind up psyching myself out about halfway... mabey i need brews before the ride instead of after???

SeaPig

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Seattle
What Andy said. And remind yourself, a lot, that the tread you travel on the ground is always narrower then the most narrow skinny or ladder. And like Andy said look ahead.

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
And remind yourself, a lot, that the tread you travel on the ground is always narrower then the most narrow skinny or ladder. And like Andy said look ahead.
I will remind you of that next time were at colonnade, hit up some of the skinnys over on phase 1.

Jun 18, 2004
"...Skinnies are just a mind F*$K!..." that's what a guy told me once... then he said "...you can ride in a straight line, right...?" ... that was early advice.... beyond that I learned about how to bail if need be and bike/body separation...