Quantcast

Thanksgiving weekend skatepark tour??

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
ok so lets get a roll call
first who can come if its wednsday the day before thanksgiving?
now what about friday?

we need to all meet up somewhere else first in a more centeralized location so not everyone is driving. lets try and get this settled so that everyone can come. i will not be in colorado till tuesday so anytime pretty much except for thursday and sunday work for me

abhollow

Chimp
Apr 2, 2004
Ft. Collins
my friend and i can come if its friday. DO FRIDAY. 10am redstone park! lol why isnt that plan good? shlep had the right idea, just do it friday and skip the xgames skatepark. for those that can do the skate park tour friday, group ride at xgames wed 9-11.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
neversummersnow said:
...and mac bitches
What about the Windows bitches? Or the Unix bitches?

Derrr... I'm down for Friday, even though it will upend my plan of no bicycle suspension until 2005... I guess I could ride my 24" thought... :think:

flatulant_man

Monkey
Jun 19, 2004
Food Fondlers' Convention
did the downtown ride ever happen? really freaking colad out. i hate it when it snows in town. i wish it would snow all year round at a few select areas. and the rest of the time, all the really good downhill places would be open, and it would always be 70* or above in town. well, i wish. me and my dreams...

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
**** friday it is unless the weather blows asss

hey jeff i cant mang sorry i have to go see my parents and **** but satiurday night we might be up there, my budddy thats commin home with me over break's mega supermodel hot x girlfriend will be there then

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
lets say 10 am at the bed bath and beyond parking lot in cherry creek on 1st and university. look for a silver 4runner with a yeti hardtail on the roof. peace hopefully the weather works in our favor

Shelp

Chimp
Mar 18, 2002
Boulder
Friday does not look good, rain and snow. Maybe Thursday? The weather looks the best and the parks won't be too crowded. I love Boulder park, maybe hit some Denver and Boulder for dessert. Who can ride Turkey Day?

abhollow

Chimp
Apr 2, 2004
Ft. Collins
i dont think outdoor skatepark are that regulated. i know they are mostly sun up to sun down (except denver skate park which has lighting), and most are both bikes and skateboards. i think only a couple are bike only. alright see you guys at 10 am at the bed bath and beyond parking lot in cherry creek on 1st and university.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
k friday it is 10am in the bed bath and beyond parking lot in cherry creek silver 4runner with the yeti dy on top
peace

jhusktrials

Monkey
Dec 29, 2001
Denver
Yes it will be 45 for a high and it may snow late in the evening.

So who is in? If it looks like a bunch I can throw the rack on my car and I can carry two bikes in the trunk. So I could carry 5 bikes and around 5-6 people.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
**** ass **** balls i slept through my 3 alarms i had set on my ghetto cell phone if anyone gets this call me and tell me where yall are at 303-910-9400