Quantcast

Thanksgiving

C.P.

Monkey
Jan 18, 2004
SouthEastern Massachusetts
Hey JBP,

I'll be around Thanksgiving all week long. I'll forward this link to a few of my local friends who live nearby, since we've already started talking about riding that week.
If you want to contact me directly, Email me at cpatrick at semassnemba dot org

Chris

Wull, here's the dealio: Sounds like we're driving down Tuesday, probably arriving late. I'll probably try to ride Borderland Wednesday, and maybe Thursday, and I have to do some chain saw work up in West Medway on Friday, so that might give me a shot at 'Nam. We are probably haeaded back to Vermont Saturday, so splat I'll have to try to set up a ride with you at another time.

J

C.P.

Monkey
Jan 18, 2004
SouthEastern Massachusetts
Sounds good.
It's looking like Wednesday later in the day could work out for a Borderland ride for me. I work, and could be free by 2 or so.
Thursday, I'm heading to an early AM "espresso ride" at Blue Hills, (saw it on nemba forum) their meeting at the Houghton Pond lot at 7:30 and riding by 8.
Friday (edit) going to the Turkey Burner up in Manchvegas, NH.
CP

splat

Nam I am
Wull, here's the dealio: Sounds like we're driving down Tuesday, probably arriving late. I'll probably try to ride Borderland Wednesday, and maybe Thursday, and I have to do some chain saw work up in West Medway on Friday, so that might give me a shot at 'Nam. We are probably haeaded back to Vermont Saturday, so splat I'll have to try to set up a ride with you at another time.

J
Tuesday Night , Night ride ? The plans are we are riding Nam at 8 PM tuesdayNight