Quantcast

THAT needed to happen!

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
Seeing how that last couple Stiller and Black movies have been unfunny I don't have high hopes for this one. Although, the storyline for RBD, Jr's character might be teh funny.

pedalkicker

Monkey
Jun 3, 2008
earth
How 'bout that movie where is a male model, that was funny. Also, Ben Stiller show way back when on Fox was pretty good.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Meet the Fockers was atrocious. Zoolander was awesome. Only funny movie that Stiller and Ferrell ever made.
I'll have to check out Zoolander. Any movie I've ever seen with Stiller that has been amusing was amusing DESPITE him. Obviously some people find him funny... I just never have.

Sort of like how people like Keanu Reeves... how that guy ever got past Bill & Ted is beyond me. :disgust1:

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
I'll have to check out Zoolander. Any movie I've ever seen with Stiller that has been amusing was amusing DESPITE him. Obviously some people find him funny... I just never have.
Zoolander is the best guilty pleasure movie ever. Like Arkayne it cracks me up just to think about it.

Sort of like how people like Keanu Reeves... how that guy ever got past Bill & Ted is beyond me. :disgust1:
Uh, dude, he never did.