Quantcast

That thread where I was being damn funny but nobody else thought so was deleted WTF!?

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
6,599
0
You Ridemonkeys have no sense of humor! My first amendment rights are being violated! I know I don't pay or contribute in any way but damnit I have rights! This board is for my entertainment ONLY!! I don't care who owns it or what they need to do to run it THIS IS ABOUT ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!!!!
 

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
6,599
0
Yeah nothing makes me crazier than dumbasses bitching about how the board is run. If I see another why was this thread deleted thread, I'm gonna go postal.
 

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
1,453
0
Snow Hall, tweakin on math
BeerDemon said:
Yeah nothing makes me crazier than dumbasses bitching about how the board is run. If I see another why was this thread deleted thread, I'm gonna go postal.

the USPS would probably appreciate the help this time of year. You could read all the santa letters and reply to them:p
 

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
6,599
0
So... I got banned from another forum I frequent. Dangit! Seems my First Amendment rights to be a jackass on the Internet aren't safe either!
 

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
13,971
20
BeerDemon said:
Yeah nothing makes me crazier than dumbasses bitching about how the board is run. If I see another why was this thread deleted thread, I'm gonna go postal.
Nothing? What about midgets tying you up and putting live nightcrawlers in you ears?

That would make me WAY crazier than RM n00bs whining.
 

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
6,599
0
H8R said:
Nothing? What about midgets tying you up and putting live nightcrawlers in you ears?

That would make me WAY crazier than RM n00bs whining.
You handing my ass to me in Halo the other night is up there on the annoying list.
 

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
9,844
11
So Cal
BeerDemon said:
You Ridemonkeys have no sense of humor! My first amendment rights are being violated! I know I don't pay or contribute in any way but damnit I have rights! This board is for my entertainment ONLY!! I don't care who owns it or what they need to do to run it THIS IS ABOUT ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!!!!
Actually some of us DID pay. remember that whole 20 dollar thing?

And without the contributions of those of us who post (not the thousands who sign up and don't post) you wouldn't have ANY board.

It's not that I think the bad threads shouldn't be deleted, it's that I think you should get over yourself. So should the people who whine about threads being deleted. It's a friggin web board.... it doesn't matter. :rolleyes:
 
J

JRB

Guest
Have you all heard the "Darkness" song that has the line, "I love what you do with your hair" in it? It reminds me of Ciaran.
 
J

JRB

Guest
I see that you pissed one of the kids off, mods. It's kind of fun though. I remember pissing chico off, but then I felt bad. Prepare for guilt, bitches. :think:


:D
 

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
6,599
0
Ciaran said:
Actually some of us DID pay. remember that whole 20 dollar thing?

And without the contributions of those of us who post (not the thousands who sign up and don't post) you wouldn't have ANY board.

It's not that I think the bad threads shouldn't be deleted, it's that I think you should get over yourself. So should the people who whine about threads being deleted. It's a friggin web board.... it doesn't matter. :rolleyes:
Right, I didn't pay. Reread. What is this, paypback time for your little server debacle?
 

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
6,599
0
Ciaran said:
And without the contributions of those of us who post (not the thousands who sign up and don't post) you wouldn't have ANY board.
90% of the people on this board are great. Did I imply something different?
 

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
13,971
20
BeerDemon said:
90% of the people on this board are great. Did I imply something different?
You clearly stated that 99% of the members on RM were dicks. The other 1% don't post.

You also threw sand in our eyes. Lighten up dude.

:blah:
 
J

JRB

Guest
H8R said:
You clearly stated that 99% of the members on RM were dicks. The other 1% don't post.

You also threw sand in our eyes. Lighten up dude.

:blah:
:stupid:

*don't act like a Canadian, holmes.

:D

*edit - and all of this after that inexcusable outage. :mumble: You punks owe us something.
 

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
3,996
0
getting Xtreme !
loco said:
Have you all heard the "Darkness" song that has the line, "I love what you do with your hair" in it? It reminds me of Ciaran.
'the darkness'... don t talk about those wankers... i gave that CD away a few days ago... DIE DIE DIEEEEEEE
 
J

JRB

Guest
partsbara said:
'the darkness'... don t talk about those wankers... i gave that CD away a few days ago... DIE DIE DIEEEEEEE
I just bought it, and really like it. I am gonna get the first one now. I also have determined that I like Disturbed, and that kind of bothers me.

edit - I am a wanker, though.
 
H8R said:
You clearly stated that 99% of the members on RM were dicks. The other 1% don't post.

You also threw sand in our eyes. Lighten up dude.

:blah:
Kicked, goddamit, yr supposed to kick sand into the wimp's eyes. He then bulks up and punches out your lights and absconds with your girl friend who was his girlfriend before you kicked...

:help:
 
J

JRB

Guest
johnbryanpeters said:
Kicked, goddamit, yr supposed to kick sand into the wimp's eyes. He then bulks up and punches out your lights and absconds with your girl friend who was his girlfriend before you kicked...

:help:
That nonsensical pile of garbage you just posted isn't even suitable for PinkBike. :nuts:
 
J

JRB

Guest
partsbara said:
500% :)

'went to a disco on saturday night.. i couldn t dance 'cause me pants were too tight'
uhm - if that's a song line, I don't know it. If it's not, seek help. :help:
 

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
13,971
20
loco said:
I also have determined that I like Disturbed, and that kind of bothers me.
Every time I hear that band it just sounds like the singer is saying "muh muh muh me muh muh mah muh" really fast.


loco said:
edit - I am a wanker, though.
Indeed.
 

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
36,558
3,356
Sleazattle
Amnesty Internation will be with you shortly. Until then please document all human rights violations you have suffered. Thank you.
 
J

JRB

Guest
H8R said:
Every time I hear that band it just sounds like the singer is saying "muh muh muh me muh muh mah muh" really fast.
So??? Is there a point???
 
J

JRB

Guest
johnbryanpeters said:
Ha. According to my recently declared Calvinball rule, I win! :redX:
Cool - I can't argue that.

JBP - 1 Crappy intarweb - 0