Quantcast

The 2007 Turner DHR

Cave Dweller

Monkey
May 6, 2003
Thanks for those pics dhrace507

Doe anyone have anymore pics of this bike bellow, its a large yellow, wouldn't mind a clear shot of it to see how the large size looks built up.

coma13

Turbo Monkey
Feb 14, 2006
That thing looks pretty small to me, or maybe that guy's just an ogre.
It's really small for a Large frame... Steve's not an ogre in any sense of the word... Probably about 6' tall. The suspension is somewhat compressed in that picture making it look even smaller than it actually is to.

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
i saw that thing at the turner tent at the sea otter, all i can say is my goodness have they done a great job.

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
The new frames are definately quite compact. The old large was gigantic and fit almost no one, they normalized the sizing for this year so a large should fit 6'+ within reason. On the old model there were alot of real tall guys riding mediums.

fred.r

Dwangus Bogans
May 9, 2006
I'm six feet and rode the yellow dhr pictured and it felt on-spot size wise. Bike felt beautiful from the bit I rode it. Def. on my list of bikes to get.

matsO

Monkey
Aug 26, 2006
so whats the weight with the AIR rear shock? looks like a very good allround bike for my country-DH.

Cave Dweller

Monkey
May 6, 2003
I'm six feet and rode the yellow dhr pictured and it felt on-spot size wise. Bike felt beautiful from the bit I rode it. Def. on my list of bikes to get.
Do you have any idea how it rode with an air shock compared to a normal dhx?

stevewho?

Chimp
Jun 11, 2006
T-mec/murrieta, CA
haha most likely not.
im planning on angelfire that weekend.

and as for the air shock ride, its very smooth and supple, but more of a race only thing.
for bigger hits and gnarly trails, coil is choice.

jjm

Chimp
May 15, 2007
I like smaller bikes.....does anybody who has ridden the new dhr know if I can get away with a medium @ 6 feet tall? What is the effective top tube? That's all I am really concerned about everything else looks $$

vpfree05

Chimp
May 21, 2006
Which colors are going to available this year? The only one i have seen is advertised is powder coat grey. I'm ordering one in about two months.