Quantcast

The 5 levels of Stupid

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
First you have your regular old stupid. Then you have your Forrest Gump Stupid. After that you have your Darwin award winner stupid. Fourth you have political stupid. Fifth and the most severe kind of stupid is this.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
If this was a high school English paper, your teacher might make a comment similar to this one: "I like where you're going with this idea, but your thesis needs more development. Also, where is your supporting evidence?"

:stosh:

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
dexterq20 said:
If this was a high school English paper, your teacher might make a comment similar to this one: "I like where you're going with this idea, but your thesis needs more development. Also, where is your supporting evidence?"

:stosh:
Oh there are 4 reasons the 5th stupid is the worst.

1)The server crashes 3 times a week.
2)It uses a javabased software.
3)The advice given there is worse than what RC gives out.
4)They promised to fix the server problem, but never did.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
I see you have experience...I can no longer listen to ANYTHING you say...your eyes were defiled by Bicycling ;)

J

JRB

Rip said:
Oh there are 4 reasons the 5th stupid is the worst.

1)The server crashes 3 times a week.
2)It uses a javabased software.
3)The advice given there is worse than what RC gives out.
4)They promised to fix the server problem, but never did.
4 - 2 + 1 = 3 which shouldn't matter since the server is sh$t and the advice is stupid anyway. :D

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Someone should set a poll for the worst mag, then we should e-mail bomb all of them with the link.

I had the unfortunate experience of reading an editorial on MBA. Everybodies friend RC was telling us about his "freeride" experience and making sure the trail was legal before he would ride on it.