Quantcast

the banner ad on the side

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
OK, now this is just getting ridiculous. Now the Cougarlife ads are showing up on the top AND the side ads at the same time. I guess I'm just good cougar bait :thumb:

Mr.Bishop

King of Beers
Jun 2, 2009
Montreal
The underwear chick one needs a NSFW. Boobs and thighs have no place on the monkey.
OK wait hold on.... a woman wearing pyjamas is NSFW? What kind of a workplace are you in? I think those are google ads.

We should ban all swearing I guess too if covered up boobs is a problem right?

Mr.Bishop

King of Beers
Jun 2, 2009
Montreal
OK, now this is just getting ridiculous. Now the Cougarlife ads are showing up on the top AND the side ads at the same time. I guess I'm just good cougar bait :thumb:
These are totally tailored to your browsing habits. That is google knowing what websites you go to.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
Yeah that one pops up for me once in a while. It also has popped up while I was at work which gets an interesting look from your boss as shes walking by and sees it.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
The ad at the top is suggesting I buy Chocolate Raspberry Coffee for Valentine's Day. My wife doesn't like chocolate or coffee... ADVERTISING DOUBLE FAIL!

Mr Jones

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2007
Lets start typing in one specific word at least once in every post we do today to see if we what results we get.

How bout: pooch

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I get a message that says "come down stairs and open the door, we just want to talk" and a pic of an ice cream cone. Wait, how does it know I'm upstairs?? Wtf?

Mr Jones

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2007
I get a message that says "come down stairs and open the door, we just want to talk" and a pic of an ice cream cone. Wait, how does it know I'm upstairs?? Wtf?
google is not only crawling your browser data, it's also crawling your walls