Quantcast

The Beerdemon challenge

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
I can drink more beer than any of you bitches and I have 5k to back it up. :oink:

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
What beer are we talking about? Bud Light or something like Arrogant Bastard?

You better lay down some parameters.

DirtyDog

Aug 2, 2005
Myself and my hapless opponent will be drinking the same brew so it won't matter.

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
BeerDemon said:
I I have 5k to back it up. :oink:
Hell that might just cover the Beer tab! I plan on Chugging! the Ol' Fox (RIP) of the Man Show Fame is barley competition for me!

P.S. can anyone spare a liver?

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
That sounds like a challenge for me. Do you have a local adjudicator?

I'm happy with Stella, Grolsh, Becks, er.. I think those are the main Lagers easily available both in NZ and the US.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
It has to be the same beer or it doesn't count. One could be drinking Carlsberg (3.5%) and one could be on French Kronenbourg (6.2%) - Not exactly fair.

DirtyDog

Aug 2, 2005
Changleen said:
That sounds like a challenge for me. Do you have a local adjudicator?

I'm happy with Stella, Grolsh, Becks, er.. I think those are the main Lagers easily available both in NZ and the US.
Pilsners can be good to. You like Urquell?

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
LMAO - I have been in secret training for an event such as this. Wait a minute...err, it hasn't been secret at all!

DirtyDog

Aug 2, 2005
Heidi said:
LMAO - I have been in secret training for an event such as this. Wait a minute...err, it hasn't been secret at all!
I've added a new beer storage compartment to my body.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
I think a weeknight format would be a good format. Any given 5 day week, drinking from 5pm to whenever you can stand, and you have to attend work everyday and not get fired or shouted at by your Boss for being hungover and unproductive.

Sound fair?

Winner is consumer of greatest volume of Beer.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
BeerDemon said:
Pilsners can be good to. You like Urquell?
Yeah, but I've not seen it here locally. I can get - erm, actually I can't think of any 'Pilsners' at the stores off hand. Also Pilsners do give me more of hangover than lagers.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Changleen said:
Whoa! I got a custom title! When did that happen? I just noticed.
You have always had it. The microchip implanted in your skull has prevented you from noticing it. There must be a malfunction. An agen will be with you quickly. Until then you may notice some people look a little bit like aliens, don't worry about it.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
OK, Being as we all probably have different tastes and tollerances, how about this:

Beverage of your choice, must be between equal to or above 5%.

5 weeknights, 5pm onwards, you must attend work everyday, and not get busted for being hungover or late/unproductive etc.

Post your volume on the Saturday.

Y'all will have an advantage as I will finish before you by 12+ hours so you can play catchup on Friday night.

I will probably drink Stella at 5.1% (local version is 5.1% - Intenational is 5 - 5.2%)

What do you think? We should make this a RM wide thing.

J

JRB

Changleen said:
Loco, remember what we said about girl's drinks?
I drank some girl's drinks like a bitch in FL last week. The setting did it to me. I did opt for Sierra Nevada when it was available, but I'll take coconut drinks over any domestic, Corona, or Heineken any day.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Westy said:
You have always had it. The microchip implanted in your skull has prevented you from noticing it. There must be a malfunction. An agen will be with you quickly. Until then you may notice some people look a little bit like aliens, don't worry about it.
That'll teach me to stand next to the microwave.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I can drink a lot of beer. Amazing amounts actually. And fast. Does the competition go beer for beer over a pre determined amount of time? Or the most quantity/last man standing kind of challenge? I don't have 5K though. I have never lost any sort of drinking challenge, period.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
jdcamb said:
I can drink a lot of beer. Amazing amounts actually. And fast. Does the competition go beer for beer over a pre determined amount of time? Or the most quantity/last man standing kind of challenge? I don't have 5K though. I have never lost any sort of drinking challenge, period.
What do you think of my rules?

J

JRB

Changleen said:
Oh, Corona and Heineken. I can get those too. Corona costs $$$$ over here though.
Corona sucks so bad, it will short out your armadillo helmet.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Not in the beer drinking shape I used to be in. But a fun historical fact, actually a scary and sad fact. In the summer of 96 I blacked out 19 nights in a row. Funnest month I will never remember.