Quantcast

The best ad for Dainese OF ALL TIME...

no skid marks

Monkey
Jan 15, 2006
ACT Australia
I saw a cute girl once wearing some short shorts with Angel written on the back,the G spot was eaten by her but crack so it said Anel. Wish I had a cemerra.

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
Somewhere on this here intraweb thing, there is a photo from a tradeshow I think of a very, very hot italian woman nude painted in a full Dainese suit.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I tried to find that tradeshow picture, and for some reason, this was the fourth result for "dainese girl"??

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
Binary that was awful...:plthumbsdown: :biggrin:

...but I suppose there's symmetry in it.

Yeah - Catherine Bell is amazing... she was on that TV show J.A.G. wasn't she?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Binary that was awful...:plthumbsdown: :biggrin:
Most threads that start with pictures of beautiful women rile up the hormone-crazed teenagers and they end up getting locked or deleted. I figured if I could deliver an immediate and crushing blow to their horniness, it would diffuse the situation :D

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
Most threads that start with pictures of beautiful women rile up the hormone-crazed teenagers and they end up getting locked or deleted. I figured if I could deliver an immediate and crushing blow to their horniness, it would diffuse the situation :D
hahaha - a well placed c@#k block my friend...:biggrin: Creative use of moderation.

So for everyone reading this - pin-ups like my first post are AS FAR AS IT GOES.

O.K.?