Quantcast

The Boondocks - August - PICS N VID - TO HEAVY!

Dirty Maestro

Monkey
Jul 11, 2008
Whats up you filthy monkeys!

Here's another Dirty update....i have only one video but its mostly headcam footage and shows basically the whole spot.

Here's the vid...play music to it...right click and save to view fullscreen...
http://sparetyme.com/GetDirty/videos/August08_Headcam.mov (94 megs)

Here's allot of Pics!

PART 2 Take a breather =)

He could play the father in the "Adams Family"

He could play Mario in this one =)

They could have used him in the "Bird Cage"

Part 3 One more section =) Its Worth it!

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY!!!
:banana:

Stoked

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2004
LI, NY
2 things
darryl nau is the man!
that girl is smoking hot! she needs to come back.

drinking any beer at the trails=good enough haha

stinky6

Monkey
Dec 24, 2004
Monroe
That one guy is a big dude, good for him for actually riding. I know a couple guys that are kind of heavy and tall and that seems to be there excuse for not riding, "Only little guys do that stuff." The trails look cool and the chick is hot.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Trails are looking f'n mint!

I've been talking with Charlie about getting up there and checking the place out in person but we've both been busy and to be honest I've been wanting to get my place running some lines. Sooo, maybe this fall? If you guys don't mind having some Dirty Jersey riders visit.

Stoked

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2004
LI, NY
I'm not so sure either but it looks dope. I did see Arcade seats on Dan's recently - I think it's the same company.
Queens/LI based co. yes same as the seats. sean's got some good ideas coming out. 4 pc stem and this proto frame. frame is a rough, rough draft. I'll ask him to throw up some info here, new thread /derail hehe.

Stoked

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2004
LI, NY
Trails are looking f'n mint!

I've been talking with Charlie about getting up there and checking the place out in person but we've both been busy and to be honest I've been wanting to get my place running some lines. Sooo, maybe this fall? If you guys don't mind having some Dirty Jersey riders visit.
yeah definitely don. i want to make the trip to ride some jerz dirt soon too.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
yeah definitely don. i want to make the trip to ride some jerz dirt soon too.
for sure. Charlie and I got some ****e done this weekend and I've been getting some stuff tuned this week. A couple more digs and we will have 2-3 solid lines working straight thru.

Also, there are some wicked trails nearby that we can bring you to. Mike and I were telling Charlie about them - they make our spot look like a little kiddie land.

Hopefully this fall will be like last year's - I know dudes that were riding trails here in NJ on Xmas.

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
Yes. where you know him from?
woodward. he's such a nice dude. really effin good too, even if he does wear a polo whilst riding... :biggrin:

i want to try to hit that place up next summer when i'm up north. much in the way of thanksgiving christmas riding in your area? like is the dirt still running when it's subzero? aha