Quantcast

The Can Can Thread

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Regular cans, no foot cans, can can x-ups (I'm lookin' at you, Don).... let's see 'em. I no can no can, only old school can...

opjones

Monkey
Aug 17, 2006
Detroit
Caution, Foam Pit Pic

Wish I had the balls to do this on real dirt. I was able to get my feet back on for a controlled landing in this pic.

seth505

Monkey
Jun 9, 2006
CA
man, I always see these photo threads when I'm at work...this is all I got here, on a damn dh bike. Not gonna lie, regular 1 foot cans weird me out, I think I've only done them a hand full of times years ago.

Attachments

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
Not a fanny pack. I think it was a tube wrapped around my seat, for better grip w/ barspins. pics from 94 or so I think....the guard on my CHAINRING is a Havock, if anyone remembers thoughs..

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ

Moldy oldy pic that I'm sure some of you have seen. This is back in 1988 in my parent's backyard on a pit jump I had built. You can see the full size berm in the back as well as the garden tractor that I used to grade, packed, and rake everything. Later on that same day I went down to CT and saw the Bones Brigade skate at Route 5 BMX. Ahhh, the good old days...

Cru - dope one footed can. Not many people can get them to look that good. Very Taj in style. Big props!

So many rad no footed cans - I think it's such a nutso trick and can't imagine how I would ever attempt one. Huge clap to anyone that can get them.

seth505

Monkey
Jun 9, 2006
CA
nothing cans are so sick...I wanna get those. I do disco cans which I like alot too (one opposite hand off)

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Fuzzy does a can can to can can lander to can can back over on the next jump in the trails in the 50/50 vid.... super fresh.

Last edited:

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Fuzzy does a can can to can can lander to can can back over on the next jump in the trails in the 50/50 vid.... super fresh.
I think Jimmy Levan did it in SOIL as well. Speaking of which - I do need to convert that vid from VHS to DVD for you - old-mid school Cali trails which I think you would love.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Haha... I quoted myself. Speaking of Fuzzy, have you seen Daniel Dhers' trick called The Fuzzy? It's a corked out can-can 720. Pretty much the raddest trick in the history of tricks. And is it even possible to have a better name for a trick? Fuzzy always did (does) cans and can-can variations. And he was the first to land a 720 in competition. Long live The Fuzz.