Quantcast

The clouds parted...the angels sang...and it floated down from heaven...

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
dh girlie said:
And Zakk (my kitty) even likes it!

Thanks to Joe Pozer & Acadian for building it up and Carbon Fetish (for the big pimpin crushed velvet saddle...nice touch) and last but not least...Brian HCM#1 for his unwavering support of the build! ;)
I think thats the sweetest girly bike I have ever seen! :thumb:

TULSATUMBLERSGF

GRASSHOPPER
Jan 22, 2004
Tulsa, OK
dh girlie said:
Well see i waxed the frame really well before it was built..then I got this backpack to carry and aircompressor in so any dust that gets on it will be immediately blown off...then at the end of the day a full bath and polish...
im sure now that you and cooter are some how related! ha ha :thumb: ;)

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
kissthepink said:
that is begging for crank bro's mallets in blue.
That's what came to my mind too - do they make Mallets in Blue - or just in that ridemonkey grey color? ;)

What brand of fork is that on that bike and do you run that much seatpost regularly? Just a couple of random questions.

I'd love to see larger photos of that thing - maybe you can post photos to a different web site and then post the image links to the Monkey.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
You've made a believer outta me Girlie....

i think a nice touch would be some fuzzy baby blue dice you could hang off the handlebars. :D

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
MMcG said:
That's what came to my mind too - do they make Mallets in Blue - or just in that ridemonkey grey color? ;)

What brand of fork is that on that bike and do you run that much seatpost regularly? Just a couple of random questions.

I'd love to see larger photos of that thing - maybe you can post photos to a different web site and then post the image links to the Monkey.
No I slam it as far down as it will go...

Where could I post the pics in their original size?

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
No I slam it as far down as it will go...

Where could I post the pics in their original size?

Email them to me and I will post them on Mojo.