Quantcast

The Colorado Locals Buy/Sell/Trade Thread!

axlvid23

Monkey
Jun 1, 2003
Littleton
LordOpie said:
What size?

WANTED: Steel roadie or mostly steel. 54cm top-tube with fairly long head-tube that'll put the top of the bars almost even with the saddle. ~56cm seat-tube.
57cm... PM me your email if your interested, I'll send some pic's.

Also, Sasquatch- I've got an Azonic Shorty 50mm 20 bucks takes it.

Beast

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Where the riding is good
Manitou Dorado 180 - $680 Shipped!
This fork is in Great condition – used for one season and serviced recently by Manitou at nationals. Buttery smooth travel and plenty of tuning options available for your gravity cravings. Mechanic Owned.

I just purchased brand spankin’ new decals for the fork and have yet to put them on, but will include them with the fork.

One very small scratch on stanchion has been repaired with epoxy and smoothed out - Good as new.

Includes adjustable direct mount stem and 8-inch brake adapter. Selling due to sponsorship contract. More pictures available if you’d like.

Please email me at bikinbeast@aol.com or call me at 303-215-6216 if interested!

*Edit: No Trades Please!

Pics:

MORE PICS HERE!

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113035

http://www.projectduet.com
DU Environmental Team
DUET
University of Denver Environmental Team
Do it in the the dark
DUET in the dark Come on google . . .

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
I have a few things, not much but if anybody wants it, its yours to buy.

MRP World Cup guide, system2, 4bolt, includes 38t E.13 ring..... $65ish

Atomlab Trailpimp rim laced to 20mm Atomalb hub, extremely nice condition... name your price

Bombshell Wicked Wendy 20mm fork, 7 1/2ish (gotta remeasure) steerer, carbon uppers, 125mm of travel..... $130ish

Hayes Marzocchi 20mm 8" adapter... $5

Prices are just ideas, if you have an offer, just give me a ring on the PM or AIM

stringcheese

Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
Golden, CO
Hey that Nicolai I posted a few pages back is still around, for $800 now people!!!!@#$@## If you wanna see it in person go to the fix, they're helpin me sell it.

bean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Boulder
I have what I believe is a 2003 SID SL, in pretty good shape. There are some small scratches on the lowers, some on the arch, and and some small ones on the stanchions which look like they're above the travel of the fork. I've never had it on my bike, but it seems to work fine. It looked like most of these were going for around $300 on ebay, but I suppose I'll start around $200. If it seems obnoxiously high, let me know.

I also have a Judy XC, also never on my bike, but definitely used. I really don't know much about this one, from what I saw by pulling up the boots the stanchions were in good shape, but the lowers are scratched up. I can also post or e-mail pictures of this one. Make an offer for this one I guess.

So, moving on to skis. I've got a brand new pair of 185 cm Salomon Scream 10's (still in the plastic wrap). These do not have the bindings or plates, so if you don't understand what that means, don't buy them. Otherwise, they could be a pretty good deal. I'll sell these for $225.

I also have a pair of 180 cm Scream 8's in the same condition (brand new, no plates or bindings). I'm thinking $200 for these.

And then there's a pair of Shuksans, 190 cm, I'm not sure what year these are, but they're the older style, also brand new. I'm not entirely sure I want to sell these, but make me an offer.

I've also got a bunch of Starbucks stuff that I need to get rid of, some of those display cushions, they're four cushions stacked on top of each other with a steel rod going through them to a plate at the top to hold stuff. Maybe $20 each? And a couple of Starbucks umbrellas, lets say $150 each for those.

Attachments

fireman

Monkey
Jan 28, 2004
Boulder, CO
I'm looking for an slalom mrp plate (just one), 4 bolt, 104 BCD. I might be interested in anything larger than a slalom. Send me a PM

zak

DHblur

Monkey
Jul 23, 2003
Arvada, CO
I'm getting ready to sell both of my 04 bikes. Let me know if you are interested. I'm looking for good offers right now since my new bikes aren't in yet and it would take a good turn around to get me to be without bikes for a little while.

'04 Med. YETI ASX, sherman slider +, hadley hubs, holzfeller cranks, husselfelt bar/stem, sram X.9 stuff, hayes mags, fsa pig pro, e. 13 etc. Still in top notch condition seeing as how half the bike didn't arrive until half way through the season last year.

18" Azonic evolution 2 hardtail, sherman flick, XT disc/single track wheels, holzfeller cranks, husselfelt stem, fsa bar, hayes nines, truvativ chainguide, maxxis, etc.

bngofast@yahoo.com if interested.

Attachments

big boy

Monkey
Apr 30, 2004
boulder CO.
Does anyone have a medium cross country bike that they willing to let go for somewhat cheap? I am trying to find something basic that I can ride trails on. A hardtail would be awesome. Thanks Rudy