Quantcast

The coolest Transition TOP ever (and a few riding pics)

thom9719

Turbo Monkey
Jul 25, 2005
In the Northwest.
went for a ride today at the skate park. keep in mind there was 35 mph wind today as well. gotta love north dakota. ;) the first three pics are me, the last one is of my girlfriends new Trail or Park. the decals are being turned pink in a few days if anyone was wondering. (yeah, her bike is nicer than mine) :cool:

EDIT:::: Everyone needs to check out www.Frideswag.com and buy the shirt I am wearing. it rocks. and they hav kick ass belt buckles.

Hip

abubaca X up

Flat

Her kick ass ride

Kyle,

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
That wind in the first pic looks nuts, check out that tree. Nice ride too, but just to let you know, posting even the lower half of your girlfriend on this forum is just asking for all these internet creepers to hound you for more pictures. Good luck with that one.

thom9719

Turbo Monkey
Jul 25, 2005
In the Northwest.
yeah, the wind was nuts. I had to pedal like mad and it was also 92 degrees out. but it was my only day off, so I had to ride :D

as for her, I like tauynting internet creeps. none of them are going to come to north dakota :D

Kyle,

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
thom9719 said:
yeah, the wind was nuts. I had to pedal like mad and it was also 92 degrees out. but it was my only day off, so I had to ride :D

as for her, I like tauynting internet creeps. none of them are going to come to north dakota :D

Kyle,
92? Nice, what's the humidity like out there though?

We've been hovering at 90-100 and 100% humidity everyday round here. An hour and a half digging or riding at the DJs and i'm absolutely wasted.

thom9719

Turbo Monkey
Jul 25, 2005
In the Northwest.
I donno what the humidy is, but probally not much, it is DRY. everything is dead. today was wierd, the wind made it feel cooler than it was, but after aboiut 45 minutes of riding I was to shot to even do a footplant.

Kyle,

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
whats up kyle. what frame is that your riding? glad to see your on something besides your trials bike. see you in late august probably

Will

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
very nice man dont see how you did it with that much wind outside and your girls bike is deffinatly hottt. i would so ride that thing especially with those pink wheels lol.

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
thom9719 said:
. and they hav kick ass belt buckles.

lol

her chain looks loose.

niuce ride

we have to fight the wind here too in the texas panhandle.

RideND

Monkey
Nov 1, 2003
Mandan, ND
The first pic I saw, I thought that was deja vu but I have actually been there as it is my city. Did you know there are mtn bike trails behind the skate park?

thom9719

Turbo Monkey
Jul 25, 2005
In the Northwest.
RideND said:
The first pic I saw, I thought that was deja vu but I have actually been there as it is my city. Did you know there are mtn bike trails behind the skate park?
yeah, I've raced on them numerous times.

Kyle,