Quantcast

The Cut slopestyle

The303Kid

Monkey
Aug 5, 2007
Bergen County
idk if any one remembers but there was a The Cut slopestyle event that was supost to happen at diablo 2 seasons ago but never did. i was wondering why it didnt happen and what the coarse was supost to be.

Jun 13, 2007
jay,ny
idk if any one remembers but there was a The Cut slopestyle event that was supost to happen at diablo 2 seasons ago but never did. i was wondering why it didnt happen and what the coarse was supost to be.
i rember that, it had its own section on the diablo wabsite nd then one day it just disapered it would be cool if they would of went through with it.

also what the fux up with all of you other people, this is not a pointless post. :lighten:rember ths is a fourm about diablo:lighten:

nano5467

Chimp
Jun 20, 2007
i rember that, it had its own section on the diablo wabsite nd then one day it just disapered it would be cool if they would of went through with it.

also what the fux up with all of you other people, this is not a pointless post. :lighten:rember ths is a fourm about diablo:lighten:
The reason it was cancelled was because due to Diablo's restrictions since they dont actually own the mountain, they were not able to give the event planners enough room to work with. The Cut designers felt that they were not willing to decrease the integrity(compared to how the other Cut contests looked). So, the plan was ended

Feb 7, 2007
Vernon, New Jersey
The reason it was cancelled was because due to Diablo's restrictions since they dont actually own the mountain, they were not able to give the event planners enough room to work with. The Cut designers felt that they were not willing to decrease the integrity(compared to how the other Cut contests looked). So, the plan was ended
Incorrect. The initial course design provided to Diablo wasn't up-to-par with other prominent events and the cost of a redesign for a more appropriate, cutting-edge course far exceeded the provided budget.