Quantcast

The DH version of who you are and what do you ride

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
I know there is another thread similar to this here, but last I checked there were about 4,000 pages to it. Looking for pics of you and your DH rig. I usually remember what a person’s bike looks like before I remember the person. Want to be able to put some faces to people so that monkeys can recognize each other. Hope to be able to recognize more monkeys on the trails this way. I ride a blue Tomac 204 with a black shiver will post pics tonight when I get home.

See you guys on the trails this summer

Dennis

Attachments

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
from mtncreek last year, the DH/FR bike:

04' IH SGS FR bike is now sporting a 66 instead of the breakout plus...

the DJ bike (pic courtesy of jdschall):

05' transition trailorpark

Transfer

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Seattle, WA
I live in Arlington, ride street along the orange line, occasionally make it to 495 and get up to the fred shed when parts aren't broken. I should be at the following 2006 races if the budget works out: Massanutten, Whitetail, Blue Knob, and maybe another one.
-Judd

My horses:

Matt H

Monkey
Aug 8, 2005
Maryland (Baltimore area)
I don't have any pics/video of myself riding a bike, hopefully I will soon (I'll be sure to post when I do).

I ride a 2005 Giant Reign 3...not quite as DH oriented as some of the other monsters posted here, but fun nonetheless:

Matt H

Monkey
Aug 8, 2005
Maryland (Baltimore area)
Bearmntpicnic said:
eww splice
you're not kidding....that's the first stock component to go after the season, followed closely by the brakes. I'm considering a 150mm travel 20mm axle fork, and set it up for an 8" rotor. Not sure, we'll see how this season goes.

May 24, 2005
Baltimore
I'm looking forward to the sputtered words of disapproval, or deafening silence, from the haters at the trailhead.

My gnarcore extreme slopestyle stallion...

Peace. ;)
Hot Butter "Stab Yourself In the Face, Please" Topping

BIRDMAN111

Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2006
at school dreaming about trails
Matt H said:
you're not kidding....that's the first stock component to go after the season, followed closely by the brakes. I'm considering a 150mm travel 20mm axle fork, and set it up for an 8" rotor. Not sure, we'll see how this season goes.
haha i had had that same fork i think.

haromtnbiker

Turbo Monkey
Oct 3, 2004
Cary, NC
Hey, I live in NC, but the forum is Virginia AND surrounding areas! :oink:

I ride an 05' Bighit:

I like to ride my bike off drops:

I like whips!

-Craig

bballboy388

Monkey
Dec 4, 2004

are you landing on that ladder underneeth the drop or on the other side if your landing on that ladder big props to you