Quantcast

The District

sjcX3oldtown

Monkey
Mar 22, 2005
san juan capistrano old town
well its me again and ya know...i was recently at HIDDEN VALLEY (HB) with a lil dj sesh going on and snce i was out do to injury i had alot of time to go snoop round,i watched time after time jump after jump, 360 after 360 when just outta no where CARTER HOLAND (the man himself) pick him and some freinds (pedro, etc...) to go check up on the daily dj spot, well since i couldnt jump i watched and watched and watched going threw the steps and going with the flow of the pack after each rider succesfully went threw, carter for a a lil watering time out- he runs to his car gone for about 10 mins the riders are beat and out come some locals with hundereds of feet of hose just rolled up and over shoulder and hauled threw the bushes, droped them and went back for more, all while hearing wht thought was a hackin cat, but no it was Carter working his way at the GAS POWERED WATER PUMP (where they get the water u ask? well how carter says it "its clean its just the **** they water there lawns with") to start it up when all of a sudden they had throttle and out came the water, they had it all planned out- A MASTER IRRIGATION SYSTEM- to water and maintain the jumps for endless AWSOME seshes of great air time-when seeing it all go down infront of me i thougth "HEY member that one jump spot we went to and some how was jumpin but nnow it got changed to wht looks fun but cant jump cause it aint DONE", im not barging or anything but i know just as much as any DECLINE MAGAZINE reader(dave pracht) that carter holland loves to ride and he keeps that place pretty danm flow and recentley JESME says to wait for RAIN, but im sure we can get the distric running its been a WHOLE year since we hit those jumps, it was right before SEA OTTER when i asked jesme if he was going to practice here for that,NOPE, So if we can put that gas money to say maybe HOSE, PUMPS, TILLERS, NEW SHOVELS find a lil stream maybe A RONE FAUCET or some other thing (WELL ???) and stop driving and start building it would be a danm good idea

HOW BOUT IT U? WHOS IN ?

Mar 9, 2005
SJCx3, CA
damn Stev-o. You coulda wrote a book with all that you had to say. But good idea, too bad it's never going to happen. I'll just stick with jumping Hidden.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Holy ****, paragraphs, punctuation, and spelling are your friend; It took me a few minutes to read that thing.

Sounds like a cool idea. Awsome suicide no hander!!

dirtdevil

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
Coto de Caza
whats the deal? I am home for a few days and there was a little spit of rain, digging anyone? I went down there yesterday and saw that some stuff has been taking place. Lets get on it. Hit me back on here but don't send a PM cause I don't check em'. Today would be a very good day to get out there!:evil:

sjcX3oldtown

Monkey
Mar 22, 2005
i work on weekends so buildin is out of the questionon those days- when it really starts raining (not this single day rains we been gettin) well at least not for district those rains dont do **** there- just have to wait till that stream fills and get sum hose or sumthing- if u tend differ call me out ill be down there most likely-ive kinda forgot the gameplan for the big D

sjcX3oldtown

Monkey
Mar 22, 2005
i mean like it has speed jumps with a sick step-up-roller-whoop-thing to a MASSIVEly HUGE hipe that goes to the right - beleive its going to bring up some PHAT turn-downs and sum PHLAT tables- but the question is whos wonderful master plan was it to fix it up

Mar 9, 2005
SJCx3, CA
we be building up the lips ( first one and the hip lips are done ) we tried digging out the next lip but the dirt is hard and is in need of
RAIN ... who are the other builders thou - 2 teams workin gto build ONE thing is kinda weird

sjcX3oldtown

Monkey
Mar 22, 2005
well thats it THE 40 FOOT LIP is scheduled to be built into "a bunch of jumps and berms" as INTENSEDHRIDER (hes 15 - 5'3" and has a big mouth) puts it - JESME what do u think abotu this seeong that u built it spendingabout a straight week of intense digging ... respon fast or its gone as he puts it

dirtdevil

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
Coto de Caza
ten feet of it? what in the hell is ten feet gonna do for ya'? the jumps are 5o feet wide for a reason! why in the hell are you going to make some pussy little mini kickers for(and berms)? your way over that! WAY OVER THAT! the first hits are fine but just let it rain and I will be down there to dial in the last couple of sets. Are you still scared about the distance? Once you see somebody hit them you will see that if they are any smaller you will be getting an instant ride to the doctor. As you can see with the dirt being as hard as it is that we need more than just one day of rain. Why is it that some of you are so into making these trails so well known that you are thinking about calling it the "new hidden valley"? Do you not understand how much works goes into keeping up jumps that get hit 100's upon 1000's of times? Small mini jumps get blown down and big fat motherf*ckers stand there ground. I will be one bent out of shape dirt jumper if anything gets taken down. Don't let me catch ya' f*ckin' with any of the 50 footers! There is over a 100 hours of digging in that one single lip! I still don't understand when me and the monkeyman were down there building you would show up and just stand around looking lost. Whats with that. All you need to do is let me know a couple of days in advance to when you will be down there and I will come and help. What the f*ck I can and will move as much dirt as 5 of you put together. And what was with hiding the shovels in a new place? Most of the shovels that are left are mine, do I need to take all of em' out to make you understand how f*ckin' serious I am? Better yet I will be down there today around 2:00pm to collect everything if you want to come and chat with me. There is wayyyyyyyyyyyy to much room down there to f*ck up the big line, if you want small jumps then make a new line. :evil:

Mar 9, 2005
SJCx3, CA
allright man, just my insight. But forst off. You f*cked our jumps. Remember that. Also, four of the shovels are MINE. and the rake. DO NOT TOUCH THOSE!!! Also, that fifty foot lip is soft as hell underneath. No need for rain, you just gotta dig old dirt to the top. I started carving out a lip where Nethling did, and kinda carved a landing (not hittable), and the dirt was really nice. shovels slid right in. I've been hitting the first two, and something needs to happen with the next two. I would just way rather have mutiple BIG jumps, instead of four big jumps. I like variation. And dont think I'm scared of that 50 footer. Also, in ten feet, I could have two different sets with about three jumps in each. Thanks

sjcX3oldtown

Monkey
Mar 22, 2005
TOMARROW(WED) the 1st of febuary 2/1/06-we are going out there, we will be there around 3:15 till dark so lets bring sum hack-axes to dig out all that hard dirt after the HIP cause we need to some how make that lip bigger. ME, tattoo , the beaner and possibbly marky are all-ready to talk buisness - we definitlly need to talk about the whole master plan cause just going by gut isnt all that great specialy when 3 sets of people are building ONE place - we all got HIDDEN VALLEY down so i wouldnt mind haven sum big hits FLOW hits - i know i cant make them that good so i turn to U

GunShow?

Chimp
May 12, 2004
sjcX3oldtown said:
TOMARROW(WED) the 1st of febuary 2/1/06-we are going out there, we will be there around 3:15 till dark so lets bring sum hack-axes to dig out all that hard dirt after the HIP cause we need to some how make that lip bigger. ME, tattoo , the beaner and possibbly marky are all-ready to talk buisness - we definitlly need to talk about the whole master plan cause just going by gut isnt all that great specialy when 3 sets of people are building ONE place - we all got HIDDEN VALLEY down so i wouldnt mind haven sum big hits FLOW hits - i know i cant make them that good so i turn to U
Supersickyoushouldallputyourheadstogetherand-comeupwithsomenewsuperhugestuffthat-flowslikeHiddenValleyandistotalllybigger....Sick!Werock!!!!!

fiddy_ryder

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Hollywood
damn you guys fightin over building,, seems like no one wants to build where i ride.. should be happy theres a handful wanting to build.

BC VAN

Monkey
May 4, 2005
Fonzie18 said:
Hahahah,
I can't believe what I am reading, please carry on....I can't wait to hear the next witty/insightful post regarding the fate of these jumps.

Comedy.
i'm with you, if i got that mad about every time a spot i had got tore down a jump changed, or someone snaked my shovels, i would have been mental by now. this is some funny s*#t.

dirtdevil

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
Coto de Caza
IntensedhRider said:
allright man, just my insight. But forst off. You f*cked our jumps. Remember that. Also, four of the shovels are MINE. and the rake. DO NOT TOUCH THOSE!!! Also, that fifty foot lip is soft as hell underneath. No need for rain, you just gotta dig old dirt to the top. I started carving out a lip where Nethling did, and kinda carved a landing (not hittable), and the dirt was really nice. shovels slid right in. I've been hitting the first two, and something needs to happen with the next two. I would just way rather have mutiple BIG jumps, instead of four big jumps. I like variation. And dont think I'm scared of that 50 footer. Also, in ten feet, I could have two different sets with about three jumps in each. Thanks
Check it claimjumper- first off I f*cked "your jumps"? That seems pretty funny cause I think it is the other way around. Don't even to tell me that you were down there digging 12 years ago, I think you might have been at the tender age of 5 when sh*t started going down at the trails. You started carving a lip? Who in the hell "carves" lips? That tells me right there that you have no freakin' clue! You can build 2 different sets with 3 jumps in 10 feet? That is fricken retarded! You need to watch what is comin' out yer mouth cause the talk behind the computer only goes so far. I will see ya' down at the trails today and you can show me how to build a jump, maybe you can show me the "carving" technique? Thanks.:evil:

Mar 9, 2005
SJCx3, CA
I dont know. And I dont care. I just want some jumps, and waiting for rain for a whole year is too long. its so-cal, it doesnt rain much here. But for now, I'm happy with what we got going on down there. Big lips next!