Quantcast

the dw link!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

acair422

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
i was actually going to start a post of mine i'm sure some of you recall my enthusiasm in relation to turner bikes, especially the dhr, I would like to further that by saying (ahem, with tongue out) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh that **** is sick it will be better then the sunday, faster, lighter, and better of course thank you for your time

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj
i was actually going to start a post of mine i'm sure some of you recall my enthusiasm in relation to turner bikes, especially the dhr, I would like to further that by saying (ahem, with tongue out) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh that **** is sick it will be better then the sunday, faster, lighter, and better of course thank you for your time
wow its going to be better better? haha im sorry i just still dis like turner with a passions :poster_oops:

acair422

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
well I'll even admit that the DW link isn't trendy it was so popular and is so popular because it works (hurts me to say this) but people didn't go out and buy the sunday cuz it was the cool thing to do (well some did) most people got it cuz it performs however the new turner will spend most of the 09 season blowing everything else outta the water travis your problem is your a hater who will keep on hating till there's no more hate left in the world i haven't even ridden the bike and i kno it's going to be money in the bank

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
travis is the hater creator. haha aaaaaaaaaaaa your probably gonna be hatin on my steeze when i am beating you on the race course next year! see you at the finish line, hater. this is going to be the best bike on he market

acair422

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
whoa stop right now, DO NOT compare that work of art to a sunday unless comparing how much better it is that bike will ride quite differently from the sunday

konarider1283

Monkey
Sep 1, 2005
guys its ok...you need to understand that travis just stands by his knock off dw link company and thats why he hates it :poster_oops:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Can any of you possibly start or post in a thread without turning it into some ridiculous, banal banter?

This place is going to go right to hard-ass deletion of anything remotely off topic or silly because not one of you can handle it without derailing every single thread into dumb crap.

This forum seems to remove any semblance of self-control that any of you have. Use instant messenger or email if you want to have a one-upping insult contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.