Quantcast

The ex-King of Friday Says

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
ok, work til 3:45, thento my sisters, so i can drive them to hartford (1:30to2:00 hours), so they can catch a flight to go on a cruise, then instead of going for a bike ride Saturday with some CT monkeys, I drive right home (cant ride due to my foot), then (saturday) I have to do clean up day at outdoor volleyball (but cant play til my foot is ok), then if that gets done early enough I'll go to do trail work(see above about not riding)

hows that?

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
It's three in the afternoon, I'm making a sandwhich, opening a couple beers, and starting in on homework. MMmm, homework and beer, no better way to prep for the world cup.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
:burrrp:

I'm drinking my buddies' homebrew, which is very good, and I've been shaving my housemate's head...

Before:

After:

As you can see, I was kinda drunk already by that point...

J

JRB

Changleen said:
:burrrp:

I'm drinking my buddies' homebrew, which is very good, and I've been shaving my housemate's head...

Before:

After:

As you can see, I was kinda drunk already by that point...

At least you did it in style. :thumb:

*the hoodie, not your hayerdoob or your facial funk.

J

JRB

Does it count that I have to go to the plant to be a $6 an hour assembler???

J

JRB

This sucks. I have proclaimed myself as interim King of Friday.

Start slackin' bitches. I command you.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
SkaredShtles said:
She was hotter with hair.

Dude - trim that facial-hair disaster you have going there..............
It is due for a trim actually... It's not as bad as it looks in that shot though. It looks way dark there.

J

JRB

DRB said:
I'm gonna have to smote you.
Its all part of the master plan.

I can't say for sure, not knowing all the details, but from the outside, your plans appear to suck more than Dr. Evil's. Do you sit around in a giant plastic statue and play with your dwarf all day???

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Westy said:
Go for the true neck beard. Shave the face except for the neck. It is a most disturbing look, especially if you can get it to grow long.
Bwahahahaha:rofl: ...shave his head and he'd look like a cock in a sock.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
loco said:
I can't say for sure, not knowing all the details, but from the outside, your plans appear to suck more than Dr. Evil's. Do you sit around in a giant plastic statue and play with your dwarf all day???
Just proves you are too simple to be king of anything except suck.