Quantcast

The first time you jump new trails

BREAKINCRAP

Chimp
Jun 16, 2004
The first time you jump new trails, do you work your way through the section one double at a time (like turn out after the first one a couple times, then after the second and so on) or do you just go for the whole thing till you get it?

big boy

Monkey
Apr 30, 2004
boulder CO.
If you feel good after you land a jump, go for the next one, but if you don't pull off and try them again until you get the whole set.

i always hit the first one, and then go for the second jump if it hit the first jump clean. and if i hit the second one cleanly i go for the third jump, and then keep going and trying the next, if i hit the previous jump cleanly. but i've jumped enough rhythms sets, so i also feel very confident that i will bust it the first time anyway.

i usually make a rhythm in my first or second try. it might be ugly from a spectators point of view, but i made the line. then dial it the next time.......

flatulant_man

Monkey
Jun 19, 2004
Food Fondlers' Convention
depends on the line. i like to hit the first one, and most of the time it's pretty representative of the rest of the line. get that dialed, the hit the second one. here's the tricky part. mid-air on the second one, decide if ya feel good. if not, pull off quick, stop, and regroup yourself. if yes, then hit the third one. if ya eat it, well, **** happens, and i'm sorry keep going in the same way untill the line is your bitch