Quantcast

The Gathering is online

huckerAJ

Monkey
Aug 8, 2002
Check out www.gohuck.com for the event to be at, The Gathering. It will be in January the 21st and 22nd. Indoor Dirt Jumps on Friday and Indoor Street Comp on Saturday. Register online....Killer Prizes and Money for the Open Class.

Showtime

Chimp
Aug 6, 2003
Seattle, WA
AJ, the poster looks damn good. Nice job.

I was glad to see that up at the top on Pinkbike this morning, you guys are getting the word out!

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
does anyone know if they are going to morph the course at RMC or are they going to jump as-is? i dunno what a dirt-jump competition course even looks like, just curious...

can't wait to see it!

Showtime

Chimp
Aug 6, 2003
Seattle, WA
Megan Black said:
does anyone know if they are going to morph the course at RMC or are they going to jump as-is? i dunno what a dirt-jump competition course even looks like, just curious...

can't wait to see it!
The RMC track is going to be changed to a dirt flat-track in January. Acording to AJ, they are giving him free reign of the inside of that oval to build whatever dirtjumps they want for the comp (they will pile dirt up with the bobcat, then people with shovels will do the shaping) Basically, the DJ course will look like whatever the GHY guys come up with, but for general reference, think "Greenlake with less jumps", or if you have seen any Xgames/gravity games DJ comps, something like that.

Should be fun.

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
Showtime said:
The RMC track is going to be changed to a dirt flat-track in January. Acording to AJ, they are giving him free reign of the inside of that oval to build whatever dirtjumps they want for the comp (they will pile dirt up with the bobcat, then people with shovels will do the shaping) Basically, the DJ course will look like whatever the GHY guys come up with, but for general reference, think "Greenlake with less jumps", or if you have seen any Xgames/gravity games DJ comps, something like that.

Should be fun.
awesome!

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
huckerAJ said:
Check out www.gohuck.com for the event to be at, The Gathering. It will be in January the 21st and 22nd. Indoor Dirt Jumps on Friday and Indoor Street Comp on Saturday. Register online....Killer Prizes and Money for the Open Class.
Can I get a photo pass?

May 9, 2003
Burien at Crappiss' House
There's Pros a plenty heading to town for the comp, we're stoked. Things are coming together really nicely for this we think.
The Pros won't be the only ones there either, top amateur riders from around the region will be competing for the GHY sponsorship. Just today, we got word from Diamondback, they're hooking up the Amateur winner with a Diamondback Assault Hardtail, check it out: http://www.diamondback.com/items.asp?deptid=12&itemid=161&va=0

Keep checking back here and on gohuckyourself.com for more information about who's coming and what's happening for The Gathering.

Link: http://www.gohuckyourself.com/portal/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=68

SR

Monkey
Dec 8, 2001
Olympia WA
Fast&Smooth said:
that was almost a month ago, still no call :nope:

....cause planning these kinds of things doesn't take up much of your time....

I'd like to shoot some photos too

(unwarrented spam: anyone need a bike for this event? I have a lovely gack I'd be happy to part with)

Fast&Smooth

Monkey
Jun 24, 2002
Bothell, WA
SR said:
....cause planning these kinds of things doesn't take up much of your time....

I'd like to shoot some photos too

(unwarrented spam: anyone need a bike for this event? I have a lovely gack I'd be happy to part with)

nice steve, nice.

May 9, 2003
Burien at Crappiss' House
Thanks for the interest and support everyone, Madison, you can dial a phone too, call AJ, he's expecting you to be there.....

SR, Sean, thanks for helping to spread the word. SR what you want for the Gack??

I'll trade you my Mod Trials Bike straight across for it!

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Captain Crunch said:
Thanks for the interest and support everyone, Madison, you can dial a phone too, call AJ, he's expecting you to be there.....

SR, Sean, thanks for helping to spread the word. SR what you want for the Gack??

I'll trade you my Mod Trials Bike straight across for it!

SR on a mod trials bike?? Now that would be funny to see...... :)

SR

Monkey
Dec 8, 2001
Olympia WA
you don't think I could handle the mod bike damon? :dancing:

ahaha..no thanks though, I'm just trying to get some cash for it. I only have a need for two bikes these days. But that offer is right up there with a $300 RC car some kid offered to trade :eek:

$600 is the current offer I have right now...but I'm not going to talk about the bike in this thread anymore since it's frowned upon (but it is a good bike for the icebarn)

plus its OFF TOPIQUE!@#$

huckerAJ

Monkey
Aug 8, 2002
sorry madison I will call you in the next day or so to give you all the details and get your new stuff up so hold on to it.....