Quantcast

The hottest of the hot

CreeP

Monkey
Mar 8, 2002
montreal bitch
i disagree with the picks of the intense and the yeti.
the others' builds are straight dope, but what cranks are on the specialized?

oh and the choice of seat on the highline seems odd, i understand picking a light seat but that one is just full of knarsty edges, i wouldn't ride one.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
manhattanprjkt83 said:
hahah nah, did you ever build up that soveirgn you had? If so post some pics already, you always used to post a ton of good pics and vid segments...
building it up slowly... i have a seatpost in it now :) ... but the seat tube insert needs to be sanded so it'll go in properly... I don't have the time to mess with it right now. I think i have all the parts though... might need a new bb, but otherwise, i'm going to pull all the parts from the Stuff.

yeah, I rode more before I got hurt... i'll be properly back on the bike soon. I've been putting miles on the kona stuff... just have to find some time to dedicate to the soverign.

as it sits now...

Feb 13, 2002
Seattle, WA
dump said:
building it up slowly... i have a seatpost in it now :) ... but the seat tube insert needs to be sanded so it'll go in properly... I don't have the time to mess with it right now. I think i have all the parts though... might need a new bb, but otherwise, i'm going to pull all the parts from the Stuff.

yeah, I rode more before I got hurt... i'll be properly back on the bike soon. I've been putting miles on the kona stuff... just have to find some time to dedicate to the soverign.
Hey! Get out of my thread with that trash!

Yeah, getting hurt is rough isn't it. I don't know if I'll ever get back to 100%.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
ahaha @ sir-chomps... the only trash in this thread is that yeti ;)

Rosscofat

Chimp
May 16, 2006
SNAP!!! MY BROWN TRAIL SX has made the cut! i feel so speical thanks!!! guys!!!!

Seat yes is not right. it will have a thompson Masterpeice. I ride for Deity so Deity is what is on that bike 4 good. bar stem cranks are deity :)
06 model and colour. Lighter then your raceface parts and most X type :)

Rosscofat

Chimp
May 16, 2006
Oh parts spec is XO carb short cage xo carb shifter CK front and back hubs 729's (remeber this SXT is the only one out there with a manitou 4 way swinger ;) Ti spring to boot :)

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
should have used black or white deity on it, it would have looked a lot better. besides that it look great but needs and e13 guide

Rosscofat

Chimp
May 16, 2006
hahaha e13 thats funny. Not. white and black are used and played. I dont like to follow. I have white and black on my street bike.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
chicodude said:
I'm sure that thing rides really nice and all, But it is freakin ugly....
I'm gonna have to go with Chichy on this. If that bike is hot, my bike is Niki Gudex, and I know my bike is not Niki Gudex. :oink: