Quantcast

The "I like..." thread.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
i was gonna agree with teh kranky one until westy broke it down for us...so i guess i’ll just stick with boobs in general, viewed from any angle.

also beer. and sleeping. and coffee. hearing my kids laugh. feeling caught up at work. sunny 55* bluebird days in january. fresh apples.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Chicken Parm sandwiches while drinking beer and watching football.

When people come over cook delicious food and then clean up afterwards...

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Can we just all acknowledge the blessing from the FSM that is bewbz, be they side, frontal, overhead, inferior view or even being worn as a hat? I will go on record, here and now, as liking them all.

Well, almost all of them. If she weighs more than I do and they hang lower than a dachshunds ball sac, we may have a slight problem...

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Not to devolve into crassness or anything, but I think BJs are pretty much the best. thing. ever.

I like pizza from Amerincan Flatbread in Waitsfield. I like a day of riding at Perry Hill, and the Warren Falls swimming hole.

I like lobstah.

I also like a fresh artisan baguette, accompanied by aged "cendré" goat cheese, eaten with a freshly bottled Chinon, purchased from the vintner, all of which are consumed in the shade of a 17th century castle. Say for example Azay-le-rideau.

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
The unexpected moments that brings a smile to my face.....

Examples-- beginning return trip from Pacific Grove, driving along Ocean View Drive, and seeing whales breaching in the bay,
being able to finally clean that section of uphill that had for months giving me fits,
every time I see my granddaughters, and they smile (well, that may not be unexpected)........

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I also like a fresh artisan baguette, accompanied by aged "cendré" goat cheese, eaten with a freshly bottled Chinon, purchased from the vintner, all of which are consumed in the shade of a 17th century castle. Say for example Azay-le-rideau.
Which eye do you like to wear your monocle in?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I am mixed on Ween.
Some of it is great, but a lot of it just doesn't quite 'hit the mark'.
I do have a ween Pandora station, though.
Seen them twice, first time was awesome. They did a whole set of motorhead covers.

Second time was meh.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Can we just all acknowledge the blessing from the FSM that is bewbz, be they side, frontal, overhead, inferior view or even being worn as a hat? I will go on record, here and now, as liking them all.

Well, almost all of them. If she weighs more than I do and they hang lower than a dachshunds ball sac, we may have a slight problem...
Admit it...... Regardless of your last statement, if they are showing, your gonna look!!!!!!!

Edit......... In appropriate comment.... Even by my standards...

Last edited:

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Admit it...... Regardless of your last statement, if they are showing, your gonna look!!!!!!!

Edit......... In appropriate comment.... Even by my standards...
Well of course. But to look at them lustfully or as if looking at a car wreck out of morbid "Whatthefuckisthat?!" curiosity...that is the difference.