Quantcast

The "I'd Rather Gouge My Eyes Out Than Have It Stuck In My Head" Song Thread...

amydalayna

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
south lake tahoe, ca
the ole! soccer chant gets stuck in my head all of the time. especially when zipping along on my bike.

there it is now. stuck in my head.
one word. over and over.

the bouncing souls version rules.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Westy said:
Anything by Whitney Houston or Mariah Carey make me want to drive tent stakes into my ears.
AND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WILL ALWAYYYYYS LUH-UUUUUHVE YOOOOOOOOUUUUU (ETC ETC ETC....)

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
dh girlie said:
why the hell did I read through this thread...

I love these songs, but most people don't...

My Girl Wants to Party All the Time by Eddie Murphy

and

Heartbeat by Don Johnson...

Those songs are so fun to sing as loud and off key as I can to annoy people...
Your daily drive by?

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
Any song by Santana. I know most people like him, but I can't stand his music. Not sure why, but it's like finger nails on the chalk board for me...

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
just for DHG, and sticking w/ this thread:

"ball and chain" - social d.

doesn't mgmt wanna see some doctor's notice for a 2 day sick outage?

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
dh girlie said:
why the hell did I read through this thread...

I love these songs, but most people don't...

My Girl Wants to Party All the Time by Eddie Murphy
Rick James wrote that.

dh girlie said:
and

Heartbeat by Don Johnson...
So bad it's good, then back to bad again. Then it drops way below bad to ultra evil. How evil? The musical equivalent of battery acid on the faces of innocent children.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
"This one goes out to all the baby's momma and baby's momma's mommas and baby daddies and baby dadies momma's daddies" and so on and so forth.... "I'm sorry miss Jackson - but I am fo' reeeeaaaaal - did not mean to make your daughter cry - la la freakin la." Grrrrr.

Nazareth - "Love hurts" is up there on the list too.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
narlus said:
turn the page - bob seger
I hate Bob Seger! Workin' on the night moves...

While camping up on a mountaintop in the middle of now where some horny couple rolled up near our campsite an started cranking that song so loud. They kept playing the same song over and over again. Just when you thought it was going to get quiet again they'd start it back up. We were annoyed at first because it was pretty late. About the 5th time it started to get pretty funny and we weere singing along. By the 10th time we were mad again. It was one of those really cold nights where you didn't want to get out of the tent but eventually I got up and highbeamed them with my truck lights and they took off.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
jdschall said:
Nazareth - "Love hurts" is up there on the list too.
i just recently found out that Gram Parsons originally wrote that song. i was wondering why Elvis Costello and Emmylou Harris covered that one when i saw them.

jdschall said:
I hate Bob Seger! Workin' on the night moves...
at least The Streets tried to take back some of the awful segerness by using that same title for probably the most brilliant thing Skinner's ever done. i definitely forgot to add that to the Blender contest.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
narlus said:
just for DHG, and sticking w/ this thread:

"ball and chain" - social d.

doesn't mgmt wanna see some doctor's notice for a 2 day sick outage?

Nah...I rarely call in sick...if you are a habitual line stepper and call in sick all the time, then they might ask for a dr's note, but I've only been out sick like 2.5 days since the middle of June. I'm due for a few days...plus I really am sick...got a touch of the bottle flu.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
"When the world get's in my face, I say have a nice day"

One of the freaking WORST lines ever written courtesy of that biatch Bon Jovi...

:stosh: :stosh: :stosh: :stosh: :stosh: :stosh: :stosh: :stosh: :stosh:

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
dh girlie said:
...I went to see Social D at the Fillmore in SF last night...
Cool, I'm going on Tuesday. Not such a huge fan but it should be fun.

My nominations are Brick House ("She mighty mighty, lettin' it aalll hang out!!") and the theme from Hong Kong Phooey ("Number one super guy!!").

BrokenChain

Monkey
Oct 26, 2001
NWCT
Coin Operated Boy by the Dresden Dolls. I would rather casterate myself with a rusty spoon, while taking an acid bath, than be subjected to that piece of crap ever again.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
BrokenChain said:
Coin Operated Boy by the Dresden Dolls. I would rather casterate myself with a rusty spoon, while taking an acid bath, than be subjected to that piece of crap ever again.
I kind a like that song. Clever.