Quantcast

The Incredibles

Well, I don't want to give up any spoilers or anything else like that. Let's just say it was a damn good time. There's just so much to take in, I think you almost have to see it twice to catch all the innuendo's and references. Anyway, go check it out, as it's definitely worth seeing!

bikeguy100k

Monkey
Nov 11, 2001
Seattle, WA
Saw it last night. Gotta see it twice! Very funny! The audience was 1/3 kids and they made it so worth it! Also, the "Bound" mini-movie at the start was great as well. Pixar does great work!

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
bikeguy100k said:
Saw it last night. Gotta see it twice! Very funny! The audience was 1/3 kids and they made it so worth it! Also, the "Bound" mini-movie at the start was great as well. Pixar does great work!
I think that the whole theater loved that - I know I did. That was a total suprise and a good one. :D

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Saw it this afternoon. It's definitely another one of those Disney movies where there are lots of inuendos that nobody under the age of 12 gets. :p Might have to see it again.

goat head

Chimp
Oct 31, 2004
central Wa.
I took my daughter to it today, (she's 8) and loved it, Kennady (my daughter) giggled through the whole thing, it was pretty funny. I really enjoy taking her to movies, she's at a great age to go with and has alot of fun.

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
i though the short b/f the movie was a public service anouncementment
for racisim? i look forward ot the "shorts" just as much as the movie
and was let down. :(

the movie was good. i loved the modern 50-60's.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
MBC and I just saw this flick. It was excellent!! It most definitely will be a DVD purchase. It's the best of the Disney/Pixar movies I've seen. :) Two monkeys up.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
bcd said:
i though the short b/f the movie was a public service anouncementment
for racisim? i look forward ot the "shorts" just as much as the movie
and was let down. :(
huh?.... i thought it was dumb but i didn't catch racism....

i still think Monsters Inc. is the best Pixar movie but that's just me.

i enjoyed The Incredibles for sure, i really didn't like Nemo that much. Pixar is by far the best in computer animation. All around they are making such a good product consistently.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I Are Baboon said:
MBC and I just saw this flick. It was excellent!! It most definitely will be a DVD purchase. It's the best of the Disney/Pixar movies I've seen. :) Two monkeys up.
i am going to buy this one for sure as well :thumb: . i saw it this afternoon (instead of the seattle symphony, since they were out of cheap tix), and i loved it.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
i saw it again on thursday afternoon, and it was definitely entertaining the second time around as well. excellent trumpet playing in the soundtrack, too. everyone go see it!

it's currently closing in on $200m gross, too, definitely in the top 20 in terms of getting people to spend the big dollah at the box office.