Quantcast

The incredibly glamourous life of a MTB photographer.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
yup. if there is one perk to being mountain bike media, it's definitely that women paid to be objects for the day will still ignore you.
Never underestimate the power of alcohol and swag. Come night-time with a few drinks in them, it is amazing what a girl will do for a free t-shirt from a company you're repping/promoting/claiming-to-be-associated-with.

ronan

Monkey
Dec 7, 2007
Toulouse, France
Never underestimate the power of alcohol and swag. Come night-time with a few drinks in them, it is amazing what a girl will do for a free t-shirt from a company you're repping/promoting/claiming-to-be-associated-with.
i hope you haven't been taking advantage of drunk ladies

spliffy

Monkey
Dec 10, 2007
DURANGO Colorado
Looking foward to pics two of the shop guys are heading down Heikki Hall and trevor Martin. It should be a good winter break for them to rack in some uci points if the event gets the classification again like last year,

LMC

Monkey
Dec 10, 2006

can you expand on this?....

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
can you expand on this?....
Exhibit A:
"Hi, I'm doing a promotion for ______ (bike or component company), and giving out these free shorts. What's your...."
*snatches shorts, removes jeans and underwear, puts shorts on*

Carnaza

Monkey
Aug 10, 2006
Santiago, Chile
Looking foward to pics two of the shop guys are heading down Heikki Hall and trevor Martin. It should be a good winter break for them to rack in some uci points if the event gets the classification again like last year,

as far as i know this year the race won`t give uci points, vitox can confirm that though

John P.

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Golden, CO
Exhibit A:
"Hi, I'm doing a promotion for ______ (bike or component company), and giving out these free shorts. What's your...."
*snatches shorts, removes jeans and underwear, puts shorts on*
LMFAO. That was classic. Same chick was seen later that night dancing around Garf's completely topless.

--JP

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
Don't know what you're talking about. That was a hypothetical I just concocted to make a point...