Quantcast

The Judge, Jury and the Executioner......

Mut

Monkey
Dec 23, 2004
Renton, WA
T. EAKIN said:
should find out when I go under the knife Monday.
Did you mess your self up cutting the course last weekend?:nope: just kidding, I did hear you almost plowed some bi-standards though:hot: did you really mess up your ankle though?

Certified Drunk

SVT-Lightning
Feb 17, 2002
Zippy's Burgers
Mut said:
Did you mess your self up cutting the course last weekend?:nope: just kidding, I did hear you almost plowed some bi-standards though:hot: did you really mess up your ankle though?
Tige wasn't at the race last weekend! :mumble: and for cutting the course we were just following your lead! :looney:

jeepmauler

Monkey
Mar 9, 2004
Lynnwood
T. EAKIN said:
should find out when I go under the knife Monday.
Any dammage to the tibia? Any soft tissue damage to the joint/foot?

I had the same exact break 15 years ago and the break was "good" after six weeks but soft tissue carnage took almost a year to sort out.Good luck and ask alot of questions

T. EAKIN

Chimp
Feb 18, 2002
T...Town
jeepmauler said:
Any dammage to the tibia? Any soft tissue damage to the joint/foot?

I had the same exact break 15 years ago and the break was "good" after six weeks but soft tissue carnage took almost a year to sort out.Good luck and ask alot of questions
I go to the orthopod tomorrow. He wants to get me into surgery ASAP. Along with the break I dislocated the tibia about two to three inches. I am guessing there is some pretty bad soft tissue damage.:nopity: :nopity: :redhot:

trailhacker

Turbo Monkey
Jan 6, 2003
In the hills around Seattle
T. EAKIN said:
I go to the orthopod tomorrow. He wants to get me into surgery ASAP. Along with the break I dislocated the tibia about two to three inches. I am guessing there is some pretty bad soft tissue damage.:nopity: :nopity: :redhot:
Aren't you glad you decided to come back???

jeepmauler said:
Who the hell are you!?!?!
Shouldn't you be trolling on pirate 4x4 or somethin'???

T. EAKIN

Chimp
Feb 18, 2002
T...Town
Aren't you glad you decided to come back???

This is not my year. Thought I broke my neck at Sea Otter, then this. :nuts:

SH*@ Happens, I just wish it wasn't to me.

Hope to still see you guys on the trail sometime soon.

BIGHIT756

Monkey
Jan 6, 2004
Maple Valley, Washington
damn everyone is messing up their ****!!! (including me...collarbone...three places...metal rod in place)

buuuuut back to the point of the thread.....NICE BIKE!!! Its about time that thing came in!!! Pretty sweet looking ride!!!

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
Mut said:

What's up? You calling me out? Not cool to put on a forum!

Mut

Monkey
Dec 23, 2004
Renton, WA
Certified Drunk said:
" and for cutting the course we were just following your lead!" :looney:
If you were following my lead, you guys would of been 10 seconds slower cause I don't need to cut to win!:redhot:

brock

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
Tacoma, WA
Damn tige! nice break you got there.

Once you get to pedal again I imagine it will be on a road bike. If so, I am down.

My new bike is almost done.