Quantcast

The Last Hurrah... (Short movie I made)

DH biker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2004
North East
So as the season comes to a wrap (for Attitash anyways) I decided to make another movie.

It is by no means my best movie; I made it pretty fast and I had little good footage to work with as there was little time to ride... but some of the footage that is on there is pretty sweet!

Anyway

The Last Hurrah
Columbus Day Weekend 2006 Attitash Downhill Biking.
Mad Dog Moments ©2004-2004

right click, save target as
http://www.idrivethetrain.com/assets/video/the_last_horrah.wmv
(Thanks Hot Butter Topping)

I should also have some non lift-serviced biking pictures from what has been my favorite day of biking so far.

Opinions and Suggestions wanted...

Thanks for watching,
DHbiker

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
That's cool. I like the editing and song, like ^ said.

How did you get it to say filmed and edited by Micky in the properties?

DH biker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2004
North East
That's cool. I like the editing and song, like ^ said.

How did you get it to say filmed and edited by Micky in the properties?

When you go to render it as a .wmv go all the way to the right tab under the settings and you can edit all of that information there.

Thanks for the comments guys.

DH biker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2004
North East
Repack said:
Schweet. I had no idea Attitash was that good.
Yep, Attitash is constantly getting better and better. Chris and Mike have been doing a really great job getting the trails going there.

Cool video. I'm not the biggest fan of Audio Slave. But thats just me. Maybe do some more editing to the music? Just a suggestion. =]
Thanks for the suggestion. I appreciate it.

DH biker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2004
North East
Nice vid. I got in my last Attitash day of the season that sunday. The weather was great!
Cool, some of the video was filmed while you were there then. I couldn't have asked for nicer riding weather that weekend. Nice blue skies with cool mountain air.

gotnoname19

Monkey
Apr 4, 2005
Bellingham, Washington
where is this place? Looks like you guys had a great day. Nice fast film. I went to see a premier of NWD 7 last night, and let me say that there wasnt nearly enough fast DH lines. Good to see guys.

Repack

Turbo Monkey
Nov 29, 2001
Boston Area
where is this place? Looks like you guys had a great day. Nice fast film. I went to see a premier of NWD 7 last night, and let me say that there wasnt nearly enough fast DH lines. Good to see guys.
NH. About 2.5 hrs North of Boston. ANd it seems like big DH lines are missing from a lot of new vids.