Quantcast

The look on my wife's face...

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
The look on my soon to be ex's face when the judge told her that as sick as I am she shouldn't count on getting any alimony from me and she should "broaden the scope" of her unsuccessful ( of course) job search was absolutely precious:rofl:.

She's been of the opinion that she should get half of what I earned on the highest paid year I had plus healthcare plus child support plus I should pay her $500 per month to perform "child care" for Kira and she should get 90% parenting time.. The judge told her an 11 year old didn't really need child care so she could forget about getting for that.

The judge next told her that parenting time would be split 50/50.

Then the judge told her she could have part of the money in my retirement account if she needed it but she would have the entire amount including the taxes and penalty would come out of her split of whatever property she got.

She finally admitted to getting a visa card fradulently and using it to pay her attorney And then the judge told her her request for attorney's fees was denied.

Her attorney is now suing for peace!m which we would have if she wasn't violent, vindictive, destructive and obstructive. I've tried half a dozen parenting plans and she rejected them all without comment. It took a month to get her to agree to filing a tax return with standard deductions.

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
no offense but she sounds like a huge pile of batsh!t crazy. there is light at the end of the tunnel.

and beer.
No offense taken. She wasn't always bad but when I got sick she just crumpled. She wouldn't get a job, provide support, or in the end even help take care of our daughter. I've put up with a lot of crap over the years to give my daughter a stable home, but when it was worse to stay than to split up, and then she went on a rampage, broke some ceramics, threatened to break my computer I use for work, and the told my daughter "it's your f***ing fault mommy and daddy are getting a divorce.". It was over, and to top it off she hit my daughter when she broke the ceramics. My daughter was huddled behind me as the police took her away.

And I'm not an attention whore, just thought I'd explain.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
No offense taken. She wasn't always bad but when I got sick she just crumpled. She wouldn't get a job, provide support, or in the end even help take care of our daughter. I've put up with a lot of crap over the years to give my daughter a stable home, but when it was worse to stay than to split up, and then she went on a rampage, broke some ceramics, threatened to break my computer I use for work, and the told my daughter "it's your f***ing fault mommy and daddy are getting a divorce.". It was over, and to top it off she hit my daughter when she broke the ceramics. My daughter was huddled behind me as the police took her away.

And I'm not an attention whore, just thought I'd explain.
nah, its cool. I read about your problems in another thread. glad to see the judge saw right through her BS. Chin up dude.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Wow! Crazy doesn't even begin to describe the situation. I'm glad the judge is seeing her for who she is at this point and hope things work out better for you and your daughter. How is your health? I am hoping it's better so you can be the stable rock for your daughter!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Isn't it glorious to be standing there when someone of authority sees through the bullsh*t?

Glad you're extracting yourself from what sounds like a pretty bad environment.

I guess it's always the tough times that show you someone's true character.

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
Wow! Crazy doesn't even begin to describe the situation. I'm glad the judge is seeing her for who she is at this point and hope things work out better for you and your daughter. How is your health? I am hoping it's better so you can be the stable rock for your daughter!
My health is not so good, I had two heart attacks last year and and suffering through depression as well as the fibromyalgia. I'm actually slightly better than before I stopped working so I have hope, but not much. I'll get through it. My daughter is doing better than I am, she is actually learning the correct way to stand up to her mother without doing something that gets her in trouble.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
My daughter is doing better than I am, she is actually learning the correct way to stand up to her mother without doing something that gets her in trouble.
i would really like to send your daughter an aluminum bat for her birthday.

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
Isn't it glorious to be standing there when someone of authority sees through the bullsh*t?

Glad you're extracting yourself from what sounds like a pretty bad environment.

I guess it's always the tough times that show you someone's true character.
I was so glad the judge saw through her string of lies. I was so stressed about court, but it seems her lying is starting to catch up to her. I now a member of Never Again club.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
My health is not so good, I had two heart attacks last year and and suffering through depression as well as the fibromyalgia. I'm actually slightly better than before I stopped working so I have hope, but not much. I'll get through it. My daughter is doing better than I am, she is actually learning the correct way to stand up to her mother without doing something that gets her in trouble.
:( Take care of yourself for your daughter. Sounds like you're raising a strong young woman!